Montessori Lead Toddler Teacher
The greatest sign of success for a teacher... is to be able to say, ’The children are now working as if I did not exist.’ - Maria Montessori
LEPORT MONTESSORI, part of the Spring Education Group family of schools, is seeking passionate Montessori educators who guide their students in meaningful work while providing a prepared environment that facilitates student-led learning and freedom with responsibility.
Employment Status: Full-Time, 8:30am - 5:30pm
Duration: Year-Round (12 months), Monday - Friday
Location: 1 Technology Dr, Irvine, CA 92618
It Takes a Village….
We are more than just a school - we are a community! Our goal is to uplift each other, work together, and uphold the educational standards Maria Montessori pioneered over 114 years ago. We believe in a holistic approach to Montessori education, combining academics, practical life, sensorial exercises and mixed age groups, allowing each child to express their unique gifts, interests and abilities. We embrace a culture of care….grace, courtesy and respect is at the core of everything we do!
- Must successfully clear criminal background without exemption.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Early Childhood Education units (6 core or more)
- Complies with all state education and licensing standards and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
But Wait, There’s More...