Spring Education Group is seeking an Analytics Developer as a key contributor in driving data-driven decision making by business unit and executive leaders to grow and enhance the business.
This role will be tasked with providing guidance and expertise towards the development of visual business intelligent reporting. A key outcome is to drive improved User Experience (UX) through the development of infographics, charts, graphs, and custom interactive data applications. One key performance goal is to drive continued user adoption of DOMO across business groups to gain data insights to drive improved efficiency and decisions making across the enterprise.
- Work with end-users to define requirements for Business Intelligence (BI) applications
- Partners with ETL developer to design the data warehouse or data mart (data structure, storage, and integration
- 3+ years experience with BI Tools (Domo, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Web Development experience (JS, HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Strong proficiency with SQL
- Scripting experience (Python, R, Node, etc.)
- 3+ years experience supporting business intelligence systems in a BI Developer role
- Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions
- Ability to skillfully communicate with both business and technical audiences
- B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science, or related discipline