Senior CRM Executive
Senior CRM Executive
A Fast paced, dynamic, creative and an incredibly bright future – that, is Sporting Index.
Reporting to the CRM Manager we are looking for a highly organised and analytically focused individual keen to help drive Sporting Index Marketing to the next level. You will understand the principles of CRM and understand the need to test, report, analyse and be driven by the data.
The Marketing team is friendly but focused. You will be a team player, willing to occasionally assist in tasks outside of your direct remit.
The role suits somebody who is calm under pressure, analytical, determined and possesses a strong attention to detail to help enforce measured marketing. It requires a strong communicator, both written and verbally able to pinpoint key drivers behind both successful and underperforming initiatives.
You will work across both the Spread Betting and Fixed Odds products. You will be familiar with CRM techniques including welcome cycles and churn prevention and the benefits of automation using AI. You will understand the ‘nuts and bolts’ of how these things work, from creating granular target groups, to executing multi-channel campaigns and conducting detailed analysis.
You will play a significant role in the process to develop, monitor and deliver a multi-channel CRM strategy that engages our customers with personalised, targeted and relevant campaigns across all life-cycle stages. Your contribution to the performance of the department cannot be understated; collaborating with the entire Marketing team from Branding to Social Media to Analytics, the role is a vital part of the design and delivery of an over-arching Marketing strategy.
We are looking for innovators – it’s what the brand was built on and it is how we need to continue to ensure that we’re delivering the best experience possible for our clients. Standing still in this industry is moving backwards; the role is very demanding and so a dedicated problem-solver is an imperative.
Specific Role Details
- Work with the CRM Executive to define the promotional calendar. This will focus on engaging players, supporting acquisition activity, utilising major sporting events and supporting the product roadmap.
- Monitoring the CRM platform, ensuring campaigns are sent on time, that they are accurate, to the defined target audience and that reporting/analysis is correct, allowing us to utilise findings and refine the strategy.
- Ensure all campaigns are thoroughly tested and optimised for mobile and in-line with best practices.
- To work alongside the CRM Manager on data extracts and ensure that all selections are carried out in an accurate manner with relevant tracking mechanisms in place for all activity.
- Undertake multi-variant testing, measuring campaign effectiveness and propose beneficial changes.
- Deliver excellence from start to finish – tailoring campaigns to new clients to ensuring they are retained through highly-targeted and optimised retention campaigns.
- The creation and execution of planned client communications, ensuring brand aesthetics and messaging are correctly represented towards defined target audiences.
- Drive customer awareness of our services and products via education and promotional activity and ongoing testing to maximise customer engagement.
- Set up and administer various offers for retention campaigns across our products, ensuring offers are targeted, accurate and that the necessary testing has taken place.
- Collaborate with team members responsible for acquisition, content, social media and blogging in order to optimize each conversion path.
- Work closely with CRM Manager to continuously identify and assess the main CRM KPIs driving business growth and performance.
- Reporting to the highest degree of accuracy to ensure we have the full picture of our retention efforts.
- Analysing the effect that different digital marketing channels have on each other and make suggestions as to where we could optimise our marketing campaigns.
- Performing ROI analysis to help the team evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different digital marketing campaigns and specific promotional uptake and costs.
- Follow and report on competitor activity within the area of online gaming.
What we’re looking for
- A minimum 18 months experience in a CRM-related role
- Demonstrable knowledge of CRM techniques such as welcome cycles, churn prevention, product cross-selling and referral marketing.
- Passionate about ROI with an intent to use customer insight to drive marketing activity.
- An understanding of multi-channel marketing, from creative development to measurement.
- Awareness of the conversion funnel, its different visitor types and their intentions.
Extra Marks If You Have
- Experience within the Sports Betting industry
- Interest in Sports and/or Gambling
- Previous experience of using the Optimove CRM platform
- Experience using Dreamweaver and a familiarity with the principles of html email templates
- Marketing related degree would be an advantage but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of using Google Analytics and/or Tableau