QA Analyst - Salesforce and/or NetSuite (20-132)
Each employee of Spok has a passion for healthcare and commitment to our core values of communications, innovation, accountability, and putting the customer first. Watch the latest video on our product release: Spok Go Release
The IT Quality Assurance Analyst will be a member of a highly-motivated IT team. This role will develop, enhance, and sustain innovative solutions to improve the customer experience. The IT Quality Assurance Analyst develops, modifies, and executes software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing cloud solutions in accordance with project requirements, UX design, and industry best practices. The IT Quality Assurance Analyst will also review designs and participate in meaningful collaboration sessions on how to solve internal and external customer problems and participate in determining scope for new projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Evaluate and test quality standards by designing test methods, driving test planning, monitoring test execution, and issue tracking.
- Review all business and technical documentation to determine if program will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines.
- Participate in Scrum activities, author tests and test automation, perform code reviews, and contribute to a high performing team.
- Gather requirements and suggest solutions; serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions.
- Provide training to software program users.
- Collaborate with product development team to plan new features.
- Participate in planning and scoping meetings for future projects.
- Work cross functionally to resolve complex customer problems.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining project and work backlog; re-prioritizes tasks as the business deems appropriate.
- Stay current with new technology trends.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or Information Technology preferred.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ Years’ experience operating in a cloud-based Quality Assurance environment
- Ability to translate business requirements, use cases and solution design into test cases
- Strong background in cloud business applications; CRM and ERP
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience in defining and documenting test cases and expected results
- Experience in conducting comprehensive testing to identify gaps between expected results and actual results
- Advanced conceptual and analytical skills
- Advanced presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management and change control skills
- Communicate and work well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize work and adjust to rapidly changing requirements and demands
- Excellent organizational, document management, and team leadership skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office at a highly proficient level
- Knowledge of core business systems; Salesforce, NetSuite
Spok, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK), headquartered in Springfield, Virginia, is proud to be a global leader in healthcare communications. We deliver clinical information to care teams when and where it matters most to improve patient outcomes. Top hospitals rely on the Spok Care Connect® platform to enhance workflows for clinicians, support administrative compliance, and provide a better experience for patients. Our customers send over 100 million messages each month through their Spok® solutions. Spok is making care collaboration easier. For more information, visit spok.com or follow @spoktweets on Twitter.
At Spok, Inc., we provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other protected status or characteristic. Should you have a disability and need assistance or accommodation in the application process, contact Human Resources at 1-800-852-8935