Senior Salesforce Administrator (20-115)
Each employee of Spok has a passion for healthcare and commitment to our core values of communications, innovation, accountability, and putting the customer first. Watch the latest video on our product release: Spok Go Release
The Senior Salesforce Administrator is a key role in the IT Operations team responsible for all facets of administrating business configurable components of the Salesforce.com platform, including related applications across the CRM environment such as Altify, Pardot, RFP, and CPQ tools. Role is considered the subject matter expert for Salesforce.com and related CRM applications and appropriate use with respect to the entire Customer Life Cycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop a detailed understanding of CRM core and integrated application architecture
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of business workflow and processes across customer lifecycle
- Identify opportunities for optimization and recommend best practice solutions to promote process improvement and data integrity
- Coordinate requirements gathering, scoping, prioritization and completion of new development projects across all business units
- Design and develop solutions that maximize effectiveness and improve 360 view of customer while maintaining existing functionality in a complex, global SFDC org
- Implement and maintain custom objects, formulas, validation rules, workflows, process builder, approvals, and assignment rules
- Collaborate with VisualForce developer to create customized solutions
- Document system configuration, workflows, and field/data maps
- Mitigate risks associated with projects, having a high technical complexity
- Manage change control processes to ensure no interruptions in day-to-day use of Salesforce while still providing visibility into changes
- Utilize a change management process to develop and implement new applications and updates to existing applications
- Manage day-to-day support and troubleshooting of all Salesforce technology platforms.
- Act as a SME in the discovery and investigation of critical production problems
- Adhere to best practices for Salesforce processes, data governance, administrative process, and user adoption
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications and AppExchange products
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; and two to four years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related technical field if preferred.
- Advanced Salesforce Administrator Certification
- 4+ years as a certified Advanced Salesforce.com Administrator managing an Enterprise-level instance with >500 users; Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Experience in Customer Community portal
- Experience in Salesforce.com Classic and Lightning
- Experience in VisualForce and Lightning components
- Strong background in Salesforce.com dashboards and reporting
- CPQ Administrator preferred but not required
- Salesforce Developer preferred but not required
- Previous Business Analyst, Sales Operations, IT and/or Project Management experience
- Strong business, technical, and analytical skills/experience are required to be effective in this position. Candidate must be comfortable working with all business units across the organization, at all levels to gather business requirements and to develop solutions, without impacting existing processes.
- Able to document and execute detailed specifications from high-level requirements with minimal supervision
- ERP Integration, preferably NetSuite
- Excellent project management and change control skills
- Knowledge of Marketing automation platforms, ideally Pardot and Bizible
- Communicate and work well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize work and adjust to rapidly changing requirements and demands
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, document management, and team leadership skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office at a highly proficient level
Spok, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK), headquartered in Springfield, Virginia, is proud to be a global leader in healthcare communications. We deliver clinical information to care teams when and where it matters most to improve patient outcomes. Top hospitals rely on the Spok Care Connect® platform to enhance workflows for clinicians, support administrative compliance, and provide a better experience for patients. Our customers send over 100 million messages each month through their Spok® solutions. Spok is making care collaboration easier. For more information, visit spok.com or follow @spoktweets on Twitter.
At Spok, Inc., we provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other protected status or characteristic. Should you have a disability and need assistance or accommodation in the application process, contact Human Resources at 1-800-852-8935