Customer Success Leader; South EMEA
- Drive customer success strategies and work collaboratively to help selected strategic customers roadmap a solution to achieve their business objectives.
- Monitor performance targets and metrics for the South EMEA team CSM organization.
- Provide communication to customers regarding Splunk's new product capabilities and use cases, as well as help them meet desired outcomes.
- Meet with Senior Leaders of Splunk's most strategic accounts and help guide their commercial vision utilizing Splunk’s platform and technology.
- Function as a liaison between customer and various teams at Splunk (Account team, Education & Training, Professional Services, Products, etc.)
- Lead the creation of onboarding, enablement and skill set development for the CSM function.
You will be asked to achieve the following goals:
- Commercial execution in dormant & active accounts
- Leadership and creation of standards across the South EMEA CSM team
- Customer adoption and expansion of Splunk technology
- Expand the market coverage of the CSM function
- Proactively managing renewable revenue risk across the South EMEA region account portfolio.
- You will work as the CSM on strategic accounts in the South EMEA region. At the same time you will lead and grow a team of customer success focused CSMs that share in Spunk's vision for the future in that area.
- You will oversee the South EMEA Customer Success Management organization by developing the commercial strategy for the team and communicating with senior leaders at strategic accounts.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Plan and execute the CSM market coverage and account assignment in a constantly evolving environment
- Drive customer success strategies and work collaboratively to help them achieve their business objectives
- Set performance targets and metrics for the EMEA South CSM organisation.
- Meet with Senior Leaders of Splunk's most strategic accounts and help guide their commercial vision utilising Splunk’s platform and technology.
- Function as a liaison between customer and various teams at Splunk (Sales team, Education & Training, Support Service, Professional Services, Products, Renewals etc.)
- Lead the creation of onboarding, enablement and skill set development
- Provide a clear direction of ARR book of business ensuring growth and adoption in your team and mitigate any churn well in advance
- Attract, retain & develop top talent within the CSM function
- 10+ years of technical experience in customer-centric roles.
- 5+ years of experience running technical customer-facing teams.
- You have a Post-Sales commercial mentality.
- Demonstrable ability to lead expansion and adoption into large accounts.
- Business consulting experience with demonstrated success in the following:
- Poised in objection handling
- Ability to craft and articulate a roadmap for customer to achieve success
- Skilled in developing and maintaining executive relationships and associated influencing strategies
- Project management including managing disparate, multi-functional, cross-enterprise project teams
- Ability to have value-based conversations with business executives
- Experience managing products, product offerings and customer experience
- Strong communication skills including professional writing skills, verbal skills and experience presenting to executive teams.
- Background in software and SaaS solutions a plus.
- Strong Pre-sales experience plus post-sales experience is strongly desired.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree required – master’s degree a plus.
- Having a foundation certification or working knowledge of ITIL, BRMI or Prince2 is helpful.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity at Splunk. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. Splunk is impacted by the mandates outlined for U.S. Government contractors in President Biden’s Path out of the Pandemic: COVID-19 Action Plan. As a result, Splunk requires U.S. employees, whether assigned to an office of 100% remote, to provide proof of full vaccination, as defined by the CDC. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected] Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.