Talent Acquisition Partner
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Splunk is the world’s first Data-to-Everything Platform. Now organizations no longer need to worry about where their data is coming from, and they are free to focus on the business outcomes that data can deliver.
Role:Due to our consistent growth & success of our APAC region, we are seeking an exceptional Talent Partner to join our awesome Talent Acquisition team. You will join a well respected and supportive APAC team, where we work autonomously, love to collaborate & above all; celebrate each others' success!You will be experienced in hiring top talent within the Sales, Sales Engineering, Customer Success, Professional Services & business support functions across the region.
As a trusted Talent Partner, you will have the opportunity to work closely with recruiters, hiring managers and department leaders to lead and execute hiring on some of Splunk's most critical needs. This is a unique opportunity to balance strategic hiring practices with high-urgency and thoughtful execution across a variety of diverse teams at one of LinkedIn's Top 50 Companies to Work For!
- Collaborate, advise, and partner with hiring managers and key stakeholders to find top talent across South Asia & Japan region.
- Strategically build highly-targeted, quality candidate pipelines for a diverse set of search assignments in a timely manner.
- Effectively assess candidates for current and expected upcoming hiring needs, taking into consideration organizational strengths/gaps, team dynamics, vision/goals, challenges, and career planning.
- Develop a strong, diverse talent pipeline for over 10+ reqs/success profiles at any given time while balancing candidate, business partner, and hiring manager experiences.
- Accurately maintain, track, and report on recruitment metrics to improve service and delivery to assigned business groups.
- Drive robust assessment process
- Actively engage in building diversity of thought across our teams
- Continuous Self Development and Career Growth to achieve your goals
- 5+ years of proactive recruiting experience inside from a fast paced, high-growth enterprise software company.
- A combination of in-house/corporate + search firm/agency experience
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a dynamic, positive, and constantly changing work environment.
- Strong ability to manage complex recruitment processes in a matrix organisation
- Superior influencing/ negotiation skills
- High sense of urgency and passion for delivering meaningful hiring manager and candidate experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and understand position, team, company, and candidate needs and interests to create high-quality matches.
- Growth Mindset & Change Agility
- Team oriented - focused on contributing to the talent acquisition's team overall growth and success.
- Fluency in English & Native Level Japanese Communication skills (Oral/Written) to support Asia Pacific and Japan on recruitment process.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
To conform to U.S. export control regulations, applicants must be eligible for required authorizations from the U.S. Government.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Preventative measures may require individuals entering Splunk offices to be fully vaccinated and in some cases may require employees to show proof of full vaccination. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.