Manager, HR Shared Services - APAC
Splunk’s People Operations Team (SPOT) is a team of Human Resources (HR) professionals passionate about the Splunk employee experience. We help to support HR programs spanning the employment circle from onboarding new talent to offboarding loyal alumni and all the moments that matter in the middle. We value collaboration, continuous improvement, and simplicity as we fuel employee engagement.
As the SPOT APAC Manager at Splunk, you are located in Singapore. You have knowledge and experience in the key functional areas of HR with an emphasis on leading and growing talent. You will collaborate with your global counterparts to evolve, deliver and enhance HR processes and programs, as well as lead the progression of the function and the broadening of the scope of services provided. Strong change management, communication and interpersonal skills will help you work successfully on a broad spectrum of global projects.
- You lead a team of HR Shared Services professionals based in various countries in APAC to deliver accurate and timely services to the organization and to continually aim for improvements and efficiencies
- You provide overall prioritization of work assignments and management of team resources and activities
- You build and maintain a strong functional team through effective recruiting, training, coaching, team building and organizational planning
- You instill a strong customer focused mind-set within the team to ensure adherence to service levels and the delivery of an exceptional employee experience to employees at all levels
- You serve as a point of escalation for Employee Relations/Labor Relations matters
- You support dedicated annual HR Programs that improve the employee and manager experience
- You develop and deliver training modules in conjunction with our Learning and Development team
- You design, collect, and analyze multiple levels of data including employee feedback
- You partner with others across organizational functions to engage in continuous improvement in communication vehicles and practices
- You analyze, diagnose, provide input and partner for the design and progression of HR programs, policies, and practices
- You have at least 8-12 years of progressive HR experience including 3 years of management experience with shown success in building, leading and motivating effective teams.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in HR or related field, Master’s degree preferred
- You have worked within a Shared Service organization preferably international with a matrix structure, based in APAC
- You hold high-quality judgment and sound decision-making
- You successfully designed and delivered programs/projects including full scale change management
- You are technically proficient with Google suite, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- You can develop an objective point of view, aligned with Splunk’s values and can navigate different agendas and desired outcomes, by being curious, balanced, equitable and able to operate with demonstrated emotional intelligence
- You are a standout colleague with strong written and oral communication skills, including public speaking
- You have strong interpersonal and persuasion skills and establish partnerships working with senior leaders and across organizational lines
- You are a highly analytical thinker and a problem solver
- You pay attention to detail and are committed to the delivery of quality/accurate work products
- You act with a sense of urgency, bias for action, fast pace, and desire to thrive in a dynamically growing environment
- You have stellar project and change management skills with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects to closure
- You exhibit confidence and are an innovative thinker
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.