Sr. Global Benefits Analyst - Contractor
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and sharing each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are seeking an international benefits contractor or consultant from April – November 2019 to join our Splunk Total Rewards team.
The right candidate will have a background in international benefits. Key accountabilities will be to lead and provide administrative support for a variety of global benefits programs, vendors, and policies including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Voucher, Allowance, & Retirement Programs
- Global Ex-Pat Health Coverage
- Global Holiday Calendars
- Global Time Off Programs (vacation, sick, leaves)
- Invoice Processing for Global Benefits & Programs
- Design, develop & be responsible for the International Benefits Summaries & Operations Manuals
- Ensure regulatory and policy compliance for all programs
- Employee portal benefits design and content
- Liaise & collaborate with internal partners and external vendors (including global HR partners, TA, Payroll, Finance, Legal, Senior Management, Global and Local Brokers/Consultants and Vendors) relative to administration, communication, budgeting/forecasting, preparing business cases, and ongoing program management
- Provide program specific support during M&A and Geo Expansion activities.
- Collaborate with colleagues from other regions on global initiatives
- 5 - 7 years experience in benefits administration and analysis
- Experience with international benefits a requirement
- Strong Program and Vendor Management experience
- Experience with Project Management desired
- Intellectually curious and exhibits strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a requirement
- Proven customer service and analytical skills
- Ability to work with highly confidential information
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Deep understanding of benefits regulations and compliance requirements
- Demonstrates diligence, strong initiative and is self-managed
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with benefits administration in mergers and acquisitions and entity expansion a plus
- Proficiency with HR systems, preferably Workday, and Excel
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying in.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.