Manager, Technical Support Account Management (TSAM)
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
The Manager, Technical Support Account Management (TSAM) role at Splunk will be pivotal in leading, developing, and transforming our TSAM team. You will lead a growing group of dynamic Account management professionals and develop the processes and habits necessary to drive scale and efficiency across the team. Additionally, this TSAM Manager will drive Customer Success by partnering with both internal and external teams to ensure the successful delivery of Splunk's services and products and drive swift resolution of any issues. This role requires a dedicated problem solver that has a real passion for producing positive customer outcomes and can lead by example.
- Provide day-to-day management and mentorship to a global team of experienced TSAMs.
- Define key success criteria for the team and craft internal and external reports around that criteria.
- Create, implement, and refine processes that scale and meet the needs of the business and our customers.
- Facilitate and coordinate the appropriate resources to drive Customer Success initiatives.
- Serve as a top-line escalation point for incidents or escalations raised by managed accounts.
- Ensure the TSAM team has all required tools and knowledge required to be successful.
- Partner with the wider Customer Success organization to identify, monitor, and report on trends.
- Position will be based out of our Plano office.
- 5+ years of leadership within a Global Customer Support / Technical Support organization.
- 10+ years of proven success working directly with customers within a technology company.
- Experience working in Enterprise/Application Support space is a huge plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to present ideas in a business manner while utilizing user-friendly language.
- Highly motivated to build relationships and influence Senior Leadership.
- Possess the initiative and courage to have difficult conversations with multiple levels in the organization.
- Experience partnering with Sales teams to promote Customer Success.
- Deep understanding of Splunk general concepts is desirable.
- Take pride in advocating for the Splunk culture.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, IT, Engineering and/or other related field strongly preferred
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.