Regional Learning Consultant, EMEA
The Regional Learning Consultant partners with the EMEA People team and local leadership to guide and deliver on solutions to support business needs in alignment with Splunk's learning strategy. The consultant uses their understanding of the business combined with their deep expertise in learning and development to deliver solutions that will have significant impact on the business. This individual will partner with key stakeholders to identify needs and gaps, will collaborate with design experts and People services on desired outcomes. Success in this role depends on a candidate’s ability to influence others, apply leading practices to business challenges and collaborate to facilitate high impact learning solutions. The Learning Consultant reports into the Senior Director of Learning and Leadership as part of Splunk's global learning function.
- Implement learning and development solutions in their respective geographies, partnering with People and business leadership to ensure sustaining results. For this financial year, this role will primarily focus on manager and leader capability development.
- Provides regional insights to key stakeholders and design teams to ensure solutions are fit for purpose globally and works to ensure they provide clear business impact.
- Enable regional People Partners on team effectiveness portfolio and where needed, provide team coaching to the senior most executive leadership team in the regions.
- Lead projects within the portfolio of work and curates solutions for business needs, seeking first to use existing resources before developing new assets.
- Helps define learning outcomes, measures and reports impact of learning programs against set metrics, and modify solutions as needed.
- Supports their leader and collaborates with peers to deliver efficient, and strategically aligned approach to learning and leadership development.
- Facilitate content, or coach People team members, like Diversity, Equity and Inclusion teams, on the local delivery of solutions.
- Use data insights to influence solutions and outcomes.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with 8+ years of related experience or 5+ years with Master’s degree. Master’s Degree preferred.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Influencing and Collaborating: Ability to represent the function within the geography and partner with leadership to drive prioritised work. Work in a constructive and collaborative manner, building and maintaining critical networks and relationships.
- Decision Making and Critical Thinking: Ability to use a broad range of methods and frameworks, including design thinking and adult learning theory, to resolve problems and make decisions.
- Learning Needs Analysis: Experience in assessing gaps and identifying what people need to learn for successful individual and organisational performance.
- Facilitation: Experience facilitating and delivering learning solutions to a variety of teams, including teams in different cultures where English may not be the primary language.
- Communications: Ability to express oneself to provide information to others in a clear and succinct manner; executive level oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills; ability to ask thoughtful questions to gain insights, listen, and understand perspectives.
- Data Analytics: Contributes to the definition of business and learning outcomes, metrics and measurement strategies. Ability to analyze and interpret data for decision making.
- External Orientation: Apply external leading practices in the area of responsibility. Model continuous learning for team and clients.
- Planning: Project planning and management experience.
- Learning Policies and Procedures: Knowledge of industry and organisation standards, procedures, and policies relevant to solution development.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Preventative measures may require individuals entering Splunk offices to be fully vaccinated and in some cases may require employees to show proof of full vaccination. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.