Recruiting Operations Coordinator (Contract)
The Recruiting Operations Coordinator will work within the Talent Acquisition Department, and report to the Recruiting Operations Lead. This position requires constant interaction with staff at all levels, across all departments, and in other countries, in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an operational-savvy expert who can make an impact by remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high-level of professionalism, confidentiality and attention to detail at all times.
This is a contract role and can be based out of our San Francisco or San Jose office. The duration of this contract will be approximately 4 months, with a targeted start date of December 16.
- Prepare employment agreements for domestic and international candidates
- Onboard new hires into our HRIS system
- Collaborate with onboarding stakeholders (IT, HR, Learning and Development, Facilities teams) to ensure a positive onboarding experience for all new hires
- Work with employees across multiple time zones
- Initiate and monitor background checks
- Routinely partner with Recruiters, Legal, HR business partners, Immigration, and Global Mobility to ensure that offers are drafted and sent in a timely manner
- Assist with ad-hoc projects on an as-needed basis
- People, HR, Recruiting, or Legal Operations experience required
- Solid organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert in building relationships with cross-functional teams
- Competency in understanding, interpreting, and communicating procedures, policies, information, ideas and instructions
- Ability to maintain a sense of discretion when dealing with employee information
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office Suites
- Adaptable to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Nice to Haves
- Contract drafting/review experience
- Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite, Workday, etc.) or HRIS experience preferred
- Experience working with an in-house Recruiting or Human Resources team
- Prior experience communicating in a multicultural, multinational environment with team members who are based in the US and Internationally
- Knowledge of employment guidelines and practices
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.