Project Manager, Executive PMO (EPMO)
Join us as we pursue our vision to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people passionate about our product and who seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are looking for a hardworking Project Manager with experience working on high-value and high-profile projects. This position requires a well-rounded individual who focuses on details, thrives in a fast-paced environment, who knows how to cultivate collaborative working relationships, can communicate effectively to executives and drives projects to completion.
You will work cross-functionally to deliver projects that are essential to Splunk. If you thrive in a culture that is fast-paced and forward-thinking then this is the role for you! Apply today.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the end-to-end project management of strategic, high-profile corporate projects in a cross-functional, time-sensitive environment.
- Coordinate project tasks & timelines, identify dependencies, and deliver progress reports. Routinely identify, assess, and develop mitigation plans for events that could impact the success of the project.
- Communicate project progress by a variety of mediums: leading status meetings, email/slack communications, developing project presentations. Ensure that information related to progress, and issues/risks are being communicated with the project teams, business owners, and sponsors.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- Keen attention to detail with superior organizational skills and the flexibility to comfortably navigate ambiguity.
- Ability to clearly communicate at all levels across the company with proficiency and confidence in executive communication and managing executive relationships.
- Hardworking teammate and collaborator with strong interpersonal skills that enable you to work cross-functionally in a diverse corporate environment and across geographies.
- Knowledge of project management tools and packages – Smartsheet preferred
- Good understanding of project management processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ year Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree/foreign equivalent in a related field or substantial relevant on the job experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.