Enterprise Dashboards Product Management Intern - Remote Fall 2021
Join us as we pursue our vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Dashboards are the face of Splunk and are heavily used by our customers to turn data into actionable insights. As an Enterprise Dashboards Product Management Intern, you will meet with customers to solicit their feedback and requirements, partner with UX and engineering to define and ship features, and influence the roadmap.
As a Product Manager Intern you will be responsible for …
- Collecting customer feedback and conduct market research to define feature requirements
- Collaborating closely with UX to design and test the feature with users
- Partnering with engineering to drive feature delivery and triage customer bugs
- Providing enablement on the new feature to product marketing, field partners, and technical and support teams
- Experience building meaningful software applications: in a class, as a personal hobby, as a job, or as part of an open source project
- You bring enthusiasm for solving interesting problems
- You are self motivated and enjoy collaborating with others in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Product sense to source feedback, define product requirements, drive consensus and create an executable plan to solve problems
- Creative demeanor and passion for UI/UX and interface design
- Ability to define user stories in collaboration with Engineering team
- Strong project execution skills, attention to detail and quality
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – given an open-ended task, you can seek out and read documentation and can deliver great work with minimal direction
Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or a related technical field, and a strong record of academic achievement.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- The opportunity to work with a set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support. Splunk flourishes with disruption and diversity.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn and an opportunity for growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.