EMEA Enablement Coordinator - London
Splunk is seeking an EMEA Enablement Coordinator to work in the EMEA Productivity and Global Field Enablement team. Reporting into the Global Productivity Program Lead, this role is responsible for working in a team-orientated environment with the Productivity team and local Lines of Business to support with consolidating local EMEA priorities for enablement, planning and scheduling local enablement activities as well as ensuring a smooth rollout of these activities across EMEA.
This is a contract role ideally based out of our Paddington office.
- Collaborating with Sales Productivity Managers to understand the priorities of the Field Sales organisation
- Responsible for the intake and management of enablement requests from across the theatre
- Prioritise and align EMEA enablement activities against key theatre priorities
- Publish and maintain master EMEA enablement calendar
- Support all Sales focused EMEA in person and virtual enablement activities
- Manage all set-up, booking, teardown, communications, tracking and execution of key enablement activities
- Support the EMEA Sales new hire on boarding process and direct ad hoc enquiries
- Responsible for the maintenance of EMEA specific enablement
- Drive preparation for regional all-hands / Townhall meetings
- Ensure a timely response to all requests
- Collaborate with the wider Global Field Enablement to ensure successful outcomes for programs
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Anticipate/ identify potential issues
- Exercise good judgment and take initiative
- Prior sales enablement coordination or general sales admin experience a plus
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a dynamic software or training role or prior customer service experience
- Exceptional organisational skills; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to completion according to deadlines
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate and work across functional teams – internally and externally, in-person and virtually
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible through growth and change
Nice to Haves
- Prior experience in a hyper-growth organisation
- Experience with Sales Learning Tools (eg Docebo, Callidus, MindTickle)
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM, Zoom Meeting software and the GoogleApp Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.