Senior Sales Strategy and Operations Manager
Join our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
Our Splunk Family in Australia/ New Zealand are a results’ driven and collaborative bunch spanning functions across sales, customer success, support, marketing and G&A functions. We love to work as a team, celebrate success and learn from our losses. We have a phenomenal team culture with weekly team breakfasts, cocktail hour Fridays, end of quarter celebrations, volunteering activities and a culture based on respect, transparency and always doing the right thing!
We are seeking a highly motivated sales operations manager to play a meaningful role in the Asia Pacific (APAC) Sales Operations team. This key position will manage the Splunk’s APAC business operations cadence, identifying, reporting, and monitoring on key indicators for sales performance and delivering business critical analytics to support the senior leadership team to make informed decisions. Keep reading to find out if this is your next career move!
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Partner with APAC Sales leaders and drive the APAC operational cadence, including data preparation and analytics for regularly business review, annual fiscal planning and more
- Provide reporting, metrics and trends analysis to the Splunk APAC sales leadership team, including the analysis of bookings, orders, customers, pipeline, and quotas to help drive business decisions and identify areas of growth and opportunities for improvement.
- Manage process consistency and quality in data and reporting to help build sustainable synergies across the organization.
- Support APAC Sales Leaders to design and build GTM coverage models for rapid and sustainable growth
- Maintain and improve critical business dashboard and drive management visibility to support of the business efforts and outcomes. Provide leadership insights and recommendations based on the data.
- Develop and deliver key reporting and analytical support for the sales organization, particularly focused on territory expansions and customer buying patterns, industry segmentation and sales compensation.
- Monitor and track key performance drivers around bookings, forecasts, pipeline and quotas
- Identify operational, processes & reporting anomalies and identify cause and correction.
- Ensure accuracy of lead flow, account assignments and dashboards within salesforce.com.
- Collaborate with cross functional and operational team to ensure effective and efficient business operations in APAC
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Minimum 7 years experience in a Business Operations and/or Reporting and Analytics role in an enterprise-level company
- Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills from degree or projects undertaken in the past, and intellectually curious.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability from previous experiences to build rapport and relationships.
- Willing and able to roll-up the sleeves to get things done
- Passionate about the technology sector
- Ability to analyze business analytics and read situations well.
- Gather and use data to inform decision-making and persuade others.
- Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches.
- Knowledge of APAC market including other regions or countries outside of Australia/ New Zealand is preferred
- Strong SFDC and Excel skills and the ability to speak and write clearly, concisely, and compellingly
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (e.g. Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics).
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.