Senior Business Process Lead, Analytics
Senior Business Process Lead, Analytics
As a member of the Business Transformation team at Splunk, you will help to evaluate with data our enterprise business processes to determine where we have, quality issues, bottlenecks and non value-added activities. You will use data to help us measure and analyze root causes. You will then measure improvements to ensure we have established a controlled process change. By streamlining and improving these underlying business processes, we will be able to position the company for continued high growth.
You are a self-starter who can take business inputs and quickly turn around data from various sources and present creative visualizations that communicate business needs and outcomes. If you are passionate about the power of data to drive critical business decisions, fluent in data manipulation, and are comfortable providing process improvement recommendations and working cross-functionally to support programs from inception to launch - this position is for you!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Lead advanced analytics projects to help baseline existing capabilities of our end to end business processes, measure and analyze pain points, and identify levers to improve capabilities
- Leverage analysis results to recommend and communicate improvement initiatives in partnership with the Business Transformation Program Managers and Business Process Leads
- Develop measurement systems to ensure improvement initiatives are working, allowing us to fail fast and modify where needed
- Work with large, complex data sets to tackle difficult analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed
- Develop and maintain critical dashboard solutions to provide business insights to several audiences at different levels of the organization
- Leverage dashboards to drive decision-making, extract key insights, monitor/ alert significant changes and provide actionable recommendations
- Build and prototype analysis iteratively to provide insights at scale
- Develop comprehensive understanding of data structures and metrics
- Design and perform analyses incorporating quantitative methods, detecting outliers, and identifying data quality issues
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in Business Analytics or a comparable role
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with Splunk, a plus
- Experience with GTM, Lead to Cash and Customer Success systems (Salesforce, CPQ, NetSuite, etc.) and data warehouse (Redshift)
- Agile mindset with an eye toward real-time data analyses that provide quick business insights in simple and business consumer-friendly formats
- Demonstrated analytical skills for effective and efficient problem solving
- Creative, scrappy, opportunistic, and enthusiastic about seeking new solutions to problems and excellent communication skills preferred
- Expertise in statistics, probability theory, and machine learning, a plus
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Julia, MATLAB, Minitab, pandas) and database languages (e.g., Splunk, SQL), a plus
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, economics or a related field or substantial relevant on the job experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.