Business Value Consultant (m/f/d)
Assists with the framing of deal “psychology” within an account
- Work with sales leadership to identify a portfolio of accounts to support within your region and qualify customers as focal accounts for SAG ‘big bet’ engagement.
- Work with cross-functional teams (including Sales, Solution Engineering, Customer Success, Industry Specialists, Technology and Marketing Teams) to co-create a compelling case for change underpinned by messaging the value of Splunk.
- Apply strategic thinking to shape understanding and architect value cases that underpin and inform commercial decision making and transformation plans.
- Support new business development efforts by providing expert information in pitch efforts and executive client meetings.
- Research and communicate insightful, fresh messages for our clients and colleagues such that you establish trust and contribute to thought leadership.
- Drive analysis and innovation to identify, quantify, and shape new growth propositions, earning a seat at the C-Level table.
- Shape and lead innovative and pragmatic customer engagements that translate business diagnosis, discovery, design and delivery results into data transformation solutions.
- Create instant tangibility for the sales team and the client through visual storytelling.
- Deliver high-quality engagements using SAG & BVA tools and approaches to identify specific end-customer problems or opportunities and articulate in a press release.
- Build value propositions/ business cases.
- Train & enable local sales teams in SAG thought leadership, engagement approaches and value tools to help qualify accounts or deliver themselves.
- Help develop and improve the Digital & Data value methodologies, framework approaches and SAG go-to-market models based on engagement experience.
Experience & skills:
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS innovation/transformation consulting with a passion for data and the impact this has on value creation
- Experienced business and strategy consulting with solid business acumen with proven knowledge of business strategy, business case creation, design thinking, and experimentation/agile organisations
- Is comfortable in design thinking and using spreadsheets
- Enjoy the art of storytelling to bring people frame solutions.
- Comfortable leading the communication of discovery findings, conceptual ideas, north star visions, and strategy rationale both verbally and visually.
- Can navigate and guide a team through the complexities of engagements
- Comfort with senior executive engagement and cross-functional team leadership both internally and externally
- Comfort with ambiguity and navigating multiple stakeholders and their distinct needs
- Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills, plus strong facilitation skills with an ability to balance conversation in mixed groups and manage political dynamics
- Ability to balance bandwidth across multiple engagements
- Experience in a fast-moving, high growth sales environment
- Fluent in German & English (both written & spoken)
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Preventative measures may require individuals entering Splunk offices to be fully vaccinated and in some cases may require employees to show proof of full vaccination. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.