Change Management Analyst - Business Transformation
Change Management Analyst - Business Transformation
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As a member of the Business Transformation team at Splunk, you will help “engineer” the people side of changes introduced by some of our company’s most complex and critical initiatives. You will join a dynamic, creative, results-oriented, and entrepreneurial team that leads sophisticated, cross-functional efforts to position the company for continued high growth.
Our change leaders are strategists, facilitators, communicators, and trainers who draw from a breadth of experiences and an extensive knowledge network. We value the design of change strategies and plans as much as we do executing them. Our approach to change is based on an iterative process of discovery, co-development, testing, measurement, and reflection.
In this role, you will apply a robust and diverse toolkit of methodologies and frameworks to help:
- Communicate a clear understanding of why change is needed that appeals to the head and heart
- Foster long-term culture shifts that are realized through a portfolio of change initiatives over time
- Drive visible leadership alignment to promote early adoption and celebrate iterative successes
- Realign business processes to focus people on quickly embedding new ways of working that deliver value
- Deliver training that is aligned with the principles of lean learning and modern instructional design
- Establish success measures and incentives that promote, reinforce, and sustain change over time
- Find ways to overcome organizational inertia, individual resistance to change, or change saturation
- Create and promote an understanding of change leadership, agility, and resilience
The ideal candidate has a consulting background and is passionate about helping people thrive, not survive, while navigating a portfolio of deep change to organizations, business processes, systems and technologies in a fast-moving SaaS company. The candidate also has a solid understanding of one or more end-to-end business flows (e.g., Idea to Offering, Demand to Quote, Order to Cash, Managed Partner Ecosystem, Procure to Pay, Hire to Retire, Information Management, M&A, etc.).
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of a comprehensive change program (plans, processes, tools, techniques, etc.) that foster organizational effectiveness
- Apply a structured change management methodology to ensure global adoption of new processes, experiences, and tools by Splunkers and our partner ecosystem
- Contribute to the vision, strategy, and execution of transformation programs through the development and delivery of change strategies, assessments, plans, assets, and results
- Build relationships and deliver results for diverse groups including Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Success, IT, HR, Partners, etc.
- Closely collaborate and partner with the broader enablement and communications groups for the execution of plans and creation of deliverables globally, and at scale
- Support the ongoing development and maturation of Splunk’s change leadership capabilities
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and an MBA or Master’s degree in a People-focused organizational discipline; or a PhD without experience
- Experience and expertise across end-to-end business cycles -- particularly in high-growth, highly-scaled SaaS environment or company shifting from perpetual to SaaS business models
- Change leadership on critical programs to meaningfully improve organizational effectiveness through shifts in people, process, or technology
- Certified in at least one change methodology (e.g., CCMP, Prosci, etc.)
- Experience incorporating principles of Neuroscience, Design Thinking, Marketing, Lean Learning, Lean Six Sigma or Data Science in change leadership
- Familiar with agile software delivery frameworks (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, XP, etc.) in efforts to automate, improve, or redesign business processes
- Solid understanding of enterprise systems such as SAP, Salesforce, Gainsight, Workday, etc.
- Strong business point of view and communication skills, both written and verbal
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor's Degree – in Business Administration, Communications, Leadership, Organizational Behavior, Psychology, Human Resources or related subject area
- Post-graduate or professional degrees preferred (MBA a plus)
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $75,000. You may also be eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits.*Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.