Junior Field Marketing Manager
Join us as we pursue our vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to achieving success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Do you want to work at a fun, growing company, where you can truly have an impact on the organization’s success? Splunk is searching for a rockstar Junior Field Marketing Manager to be a part of our regional team. This person will support the senior marketing lead in region to sub-theater growth targets by developing and leading the execution of marketing programs, directly impacting pipeline generation as well as strengthening our brand in the region. You will have a demonstrated track record of managing and delivering marketing strategy and programs on time, and on budget. We are a rapidly growing company and so you will also be comfortable with changing priorities and responsibilities.
This is a great opportunity for a sharp, eager marketer, passionate about jumping on board with one of the fastest growing companies in the data analytics space. We’re hiring self-starters who want to help companies solve huge challenges by turning data into answers.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
- Build and deliver strong, data driven marketing activities, content and programs to drive pipeline generation and awareness in the region
- Strong market knowledge, which you will use in all field marketing program execution, including Splunk led events, regional sponsorships, executive events, hands-on workshops and more to showcase customer success and demonstrate the value of Splunk to support new customer acquisition and expansion
- Run the regional calendar and email cadence to ensure optimal engagement and prevent fatigue from our target group
- Work with strategic, regional partners to develop joint marketing plans and campaigns and evaluate the marketing performance of partners
- Cross collaborate with supporting marketing teams including EMEA partner marketing, product marketing, online, social, press, customer references and others to integrate field programs into customer buyer’s journey
- +3 years of experience in a similar role
- Data driven approach to planning and execution
- Well versed within the different tactics used in the region to attract our target audience
- Deep experience working with Salesforce.com and Eloqua (or equivalent tools) to execute integrated demand generation programs and measure their effectiveness
- Have end to end, hands on approach to marketing activities and programs
- Budget management experience
- Experience with through partner marketing program execution
- Exceptional team-mate who has partnered with sales and marketing teams
- Track record of delivering marketing results with a strong analytical mindset
- Managed event logistics from planning through follow-up
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Fluent Dutch speaker, plus strong English language skills is a must
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.