Customer Success Operations Analyst, Gainsight
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As a member of the Customer Success Strategy and Operations team, the Splunk CS Operations Analyst will play a key role in the overall alignment of strategic business initiatives with operational functions and processes within the CS organization and Splunk as a whole. As we expand our scale engine to drive increased engagement with our customers, you will function as a lynchpin in ensuring our teams have the tools and support they need to help Splunk customers derive maximum value from their investment. You will also help broaden visibility into our efforts to drive successful outcomes, customer retention and churn reduction company-wide. Come join a team that is creative, dynamic, collaborative, focused on driving outcomes, and fun!
- Perform day to day configuration/maintenance operations, monitoring and problem resolution within the Gainsight platform
- Manage support and request queues, providing direct end user support through problem tickets and Slack channel response monitoring
- Work closely with CS Enablement in providing guidance/advice to end users through office hours and other best practice training sessions
- Assist with innovating and operationalizing new CS business strategy processes and programs with a focus on efficiency and scalability
- Evaluate existing processes and programs for efficiency and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Participate in Gainsight development and release management cycle
- Perform new feature function evaluation and testing
- Develop and manage platform configuration and process documentation
- Collaborate, contribute and partner with CS Strategy and Operations, Renewal Operations and CRM teams in overall business strategy and process development
- Minimum of 1 year Gainsight support or administration experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Salesforce power user
- Previous end user support, sales or Customer Success Operations experience in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrable understanding of object-oriented concepts and logic fundamentals (IF/AND/OR)
- Strong Analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and shift focus as necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Empathetic approach to supporting and engaging end users
- Experience with relational databases and/or data integration and management strategies is a strong plus
- Experience with office suite software (Google Docs, Microsoft Office)
- Experience with agile project management tools (i.e. JIRA) is a plus
- Gainsight Certified Administrator preferred
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.