Senior Director of Cloud Operations
Join us as we pursue our disruptive vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk Cloud is looking for a Sr Director of Cloud Operations. You will be responsible for the operations of Splunk Cloud’s production, customer facing cloud services. Responsibilities include:
- Performance, availability, incident, capacity, budget, configuration, and change management processes and tools to support 24x7 availability across many regions.
- Engage with product development teams to improve production issues, facilitate post incident reviews, and develop action plans to continuously improve quality and reliability.
- Coordinate with support and customer success teams to address customer issues, manage incidents, and communicate actions
- Create, track, and report on operational metrics and OKRs for all aspects of Splunk Cloud operations
- Lead efforts to improve quality, reliability, and increase velocity of service delivery
- Present periodic updates to business stakeholders, leaders, executives, and senior management
- Inspire, make tough decisions, and get things done.
- Build and develop an extraordinary team that delivers with velocity and quality, while cultivating an engaging and positive environment for everyone on the team to do their best work.
- Develop key internal relationships with executive staff, other Engineering and Products leaders, cross-org peers, and external colleagues.
- Work across the organization to deliver quality products that delight Splunk's passionate users.
- You are a highly motivated leader who thrives at the junction of business, product, technology, and team challenges, and who can use the scale of Splunk today to accelerate growth.
- You can embrace team needs, assess talent quickly, and pick up velocity.
- You use data to inform decisions about products, technology, and teams
- You feel strong ownership and have the ability to cultivate ownership among other leaders and teams
- You are enthusiastic about making the many users of your product happier every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.