Sr Order Management/Billing Specialist
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is looking for a motivated Sr Order Management//Billing Specialist to join its Order Management and Billing Team.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Ensure day-to-day order operations including all aspects of order processing and billing – quotes/contracts, PO requirements, fulfillment, invoices, adjustments and credit memos etc for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure orders are processed in a timely manner and follow up.
- Take actions to drive resolution of outstanding issues and point of escalation; which may require resolving issues making judgement calls.
- Driving timely monthly close reconciliations for delivery and invoicing as required by SOX controls.
- Support ad-hoc assignments as business requires.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Have at least 3+ years experienced supporting a dynamic team or working within an Order Management team/organization.
- Ideal candidate has prior experience working in a Software/SaaS company.
- Well-organized; able to multiple tasks and prioritize in a high-pressure environment with minimal supervision; where it is key to have high level of critical and logical thinking and analysis, with a confirmed proficiency in researching and resolving processing and billing issues.
- Demonstrate capability to interact, collaborate, and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization to ensure smooth and timely order execution and provide direction and clarity on steps to resolve order issues as needed.
- Experience working with offshore teams.
- Have strong analytical skills toward decision-making when required.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to Expert MS Office suite experience is preferred.
- Motivated self-starter and energetic in a fast paced environment where flexibility is imperative.
- Have Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Have Salesforce and NetSuite knowledge a plus.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.