Technical Project Manager, Professional Services - Federal Government
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk Professional Services (PS) is a growing and dynamic organisation which plays a key role in the success of our government customers, our employees, and our company. Our PS Technical Project Managers lead customers, partners and Splunk teams through the implementation of complex projects using a combination of management and technical skills. They are highly organised, strong communicators and have a real passion for driving successful customer outcomes. If you possess the ability to orchestrate and lead all aspects of post sales implementation services, negotiate timelines, handle customer expectations, and foster customer adoption, then this role may be for you!
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Be the voice and guide for the customer through the project
- Identify and promote opportunities for Splunk products and services to meet additional customer requirements.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Splunk products, industry best practices, and project management skills through continuous learning.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing our talent through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Organised with a healthy sense of urgency, able to set, communicate, and meet aggressive deadlines with competing priorities
- Demonstrated confidence and interpersonal skills needed to conduct effective executive presentations.
- Willingness to work as part of a diverse, matrixed team, providing and taking guidance to/from stakeholders to achieve organisational outcomes
- Self-motivated and always looking for ways to evolve your skill set/delivery
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20% regionally, as required.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
To conform to U.S. export control regulations, applicants must be eligible for required authorizations from the U.S. Government.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Preventative measures may require individuals entering Splunk offices to be fully vaccinated and in some cases may require employees to show proof of full vaccination. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.