Cloud Service Provider (CSP) Operations Specialist
Role: Cloud Service Provider (CSP) Operations Specialist
Location: Remote, USA
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is seeking a highly process driven and detailed Partner Operations team member to support the daily requirements of Splunk’s cloud service providers, AWS, GCP, Azure. This team member will work cross-functionally with several departments within Splunk (Splunk Sales, CSP Partner Programs, CSP partners).
The ideal candidate will be highly conscientious, process driven, data driven, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to move quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects with limited direction and supervision.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Documentation of Sales and Partner Processes and drive efficiency improvements.
- Liaising with Partner Account Managers and Field Sales to monitor business activities and offering support.
- Support Global Strategic partners with daily operational tasks and processes.
- Become the Go-To for Splunk Sales teams on various CSP Partner Processes, with a strong focus Marketplace, Workload Migration and Partner Sourced programs.
- Responsible for closing Private Offer subscriptions in AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Create AWS/GCP/Azure private offers
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Experience with AWS, GCP and/or Azure
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years commercial experience, including 1-3 years in a similar capacity.
- Proficient in Google Productivity Suite.
- Background with Salesforce CRM preferred.
- Understanding of Indirect and Direct Sales Motions.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, comfortable working cross-functionally in a global team environment.
- Experience in supporting a dynamic sales organization.
- Strong written, verbal and quantitative skills.
- Technology or software background preferred but not required.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
Education: Got it!
Bachelor’s Degree and/or graduate degree preferred but not required
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity at Splunk. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. Splunk is impacted by the mandates outlined for U.S. Government contractors in President Biden’s Path out of the Pandemic: COVID-19 Action Plan. As a result, Splunk requires U.S. employees, whether assigned to an office of 100% remote, to provide proof of full vaccination, as defined by the CDC. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected] Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.