Senior Professional Services Consultant - UAE
Splunk are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our professional services team, based in UAE. Splunk consultants solve organisation's most challenging problems, including the ones they didn't know existed. Splunkers are self-motivated, have an insatiable thirst to learn new technologies and thrive in a fast paced environment. Splunk consultants feel comfortable mastering new technologies and come from a variety of business, analytic and technology backgrounds.
This is an opportunity to work at a company that is changing the way that information is used to support business decisions. You will be responsible for fueling solutions to ensure enterprise deployments make the deepest impact possible across an organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Splunk Professional Services Consultant your primary responsibilities will be to:
● Drive complex deployments of Splunk while working side by side with the customers to solve their unique problems across a variety of use cases
● Collaborate across the entire Splunk organization to bring access to product and technical teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation gathered from customer input
● Leverage previous experiences, share best practices and create innovative solutions to push user adoption and maximize the value of Splunk
● Enable customers to solve the next wave of questions on their own
Business Knowledge and Experience
● Recent experience working with large customers and managing enterprise software deployment project
● Experience in successful startups in the areas of systems management, log management and security is strongly preferred
● Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex problems and how these relate to the customer’s business
● Able to quickly understand and interpret customer problems and navigate complex organisations
● Effective at communicating clearly to technical and business audiences
Technical Knowledge and Experience
● Minimum of 15 years experience in Security, keywords; Security Operations Center, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, Security Risk Assessment & Management, Privacy, Security Architecture & Engineering, Policy Management and Compliance, Security Program Management
● Experience with both the Unix and Windows operating systems; must be very comfortable on the command line interface
● Experience with application development would be an added advantage
● Background in SIEM or APM or Big Data or Analytics
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.