Named Account Manager - FSI & Hi-tech
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Do you have measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering high performing sales results within Customers? Are you passionate about new technologies, and looking to join a fast-growing, dynamic organisation?
We are hiring an Enterprise Account Manager to join our expanding team. You will play a key role driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk working closely with our Partners across the region. The position will be based in our Taiwan office.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Consistently deliver aggressive license, support and service revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines
- Effective use of Sales Engineering, in-house and partner services resources, and our sales methodology and processes
- Handle accounts by building and fostering client relationships through personalised contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- Accurately forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments
- Support attendance to all field marketing events to include, but not limited to Splunk Live and all regional trade shows
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in selling enterprise software solutions
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in FSI & Hi-tech sectors.
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Experience in selling enterprise IT solutions with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota
- Strong executive presence and polish, with extraordinary management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-growing, rapidly changing environment while being able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Sold IT solutions such as software security, big data, software analytics
- Experience cross/upselling into existing customers
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Experience with consultative selling & selling complex deals
- Consistent track record of success in consultative sales environments and developing new business and running sales cycle, from generating leads through closing
- Self-starter but also a contributing member of a team
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisational skills with the proven ability to prioritise and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity at Splunk. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. Splunk is impacted by the mandates outlined for U.S. Government contractors in President Biden’s Path out of the Pandemic: COVID-19 Action Plan. As a result, Splunk requires U.S. employees, whether assigned to an office of 100% remote, to provide proof of full vaccination, as defined by the CDC. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected] Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.