Sr. Global Partner Programs Manager - Solution Partners
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of the journey!
Splunk is looking for a Senior Global Partner Programs Manager to build, execute and manage award winning partner programs globally, focused on Cloud and Solution partners, Development partners; ISVs, OEMs, and Technology partners. In this key role, you will be responsible for designing and driving Splunk’s partner programs and incentives to these partner types.. The role will span high-level strategy creation to aspects of everyday partner program development and execution. You will work closely with executives and senior leadership from the Partners, Operations, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Sales teams to design programs and achieve agreed upon outcomes and metrics. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, analytical, self-motivated and flexible, plus possesses the skills required to execute successfully on multiple concurrent projects. You thrive in a fast-paced environment that relies on teamwork. Ideally you come from a Cloud/SaaS native vendor and/or has experience transitioning to the Cloud, as well as deep experience in product management and program development around Solution Creation partners.
- Set a vision for Splunk’s Partner+ Program in context of all partner routes to market, and specifically own the approach for partners that create solutions on and for Splunk products as well as Cloud.
- Measure success through successful adoption of Partner programs and outcomes such as partner Cloud services attach, monetized partner solutions, apps and add ons.
Best in Class Partner Program Development & Management
- Define, build and execute new Partner+ Program models and frameworks, specifically Splunk’s Cloud, ISV, OEM, and Technology partners.
- Incorporate partner feedback and internal feedback to ensure Splunk’s Partner Program is best in class.
- Work closely with Product Management to define requirements for Partner+ Program
- Educate and influence key internal partners on the development and enhancements required to continue to be an award-winning program.
- Collaborate with Finance, Pricing and Partner Business Operations to deliver financial modeling to project impact and recommend program and incentive design.
- Own responsibility for execution and launch activities associated with program changes and updates, including internal and external communication creation, presentations, program guides, teaming with Operations, Legal, Partner Marketing and other teams.
Partner Program Outcomes & Metrics
- Establish key success criteria and metrics for partner programs supporting Cloud Providers, Development, Solution, ISV/OEM, and Technology partners
- Inform and guide our partner analytics team to report on specific partner metrics and KPI’s, maintain partner dashboards/reports, and analyze the impact of system integrator and service provider models.
- Adjust and adapt programs based on performance.
Partner Landscape Analysis and Partner Recruitment
- Work closely with Product, Market Group and Partner Leaders to define a partner engagement and recruitment strategy to meet targets.
- Drive and lead a comprehensive view of current partner ecosystem capacity, capability, coverage and contributions. Use this to deliver a plan to engage new and existing partners.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Be an integral member of a small, but focused and highly effective worldwide Partner Programs group that is responsible for the partner ecosystem, enablement, engagement, and economics.
- Evangelize Partners within the organization, across all departments, to highlight the value delivered to Splunk and its customers through partners.
- Support other global Partner+ Program tracks as needed.
- Be the source of expertise on Cloud, ISV, OEM and Technology partners ecosystem and go to market model
- Collaborate cross-functionally with customer success, finance, education, field enablement, marketing, operations, product management, business/corporate development and sales to drive alignment on strategy and program definition/execution.
- Manage work across a matrixed organization with internal and external stakeholders to get feedback, buy-in, and manage expectations.
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced, high-pressure, high-visibility role
- Proven experience in product management, product marketing, engineering or other technical roles.
- Experience building programs for and working with Cloud, ISV/OEM, and Technology partners.
- 10+ years of experience in partner related leadership positions.
- Superb analytical skills, technical curiosity and attention to detail.
- Current experience in a high growth enterprise software company, with SaaS/Cloud business models
- Strong Leadership skills and ability to influence.
- Good communication, reporting and presentation skills to large groups of people and senior management.
- Solid project management and organizational skills.
- Global travel.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.