Enterprise Account Manager, Financial Services
Splunk is going through a period of outstanding growth across the EMEA region and with this growth we are seeking to expand the successful salesforce in Spain. You will be joining at an outstanding time and will be able to contribute, and make an impact on the growth story in Spain, whilst being a part of a team of perfection.
We are looking to hire a driven, enterprise level, sales individual whom possess a measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering high performing sales results, in a fast-growing environment. If you're ready for your next challenge in 2020 and would like to join our Splunk family please continue reading.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with a named list of enterprise level accounts across the Spanish market. Responsible for both developing new business, handling existing business and be continuously looking for expansion opportunities.
- As a successful Account Manager you will consistently deliver on forward-thinking license, support and service revenue quotas, on a quarterly and yearly basis. You will be committed to consistently reach the numbers, and over achieve the number.
- As part of your daily role, you will be working closely with our channel and our Splunk Channel Manager for the region, working in harmony with our partners and distributor.
- Working with different Splunkers to reach maximum account penetration, you will strategically work on account planning and opportunity management.
- Collaborating with your Manager and our EMEA sales operations you will effectively and accurately report on pipeline and forecasts, on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Negotiating pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value, and being able to engage with our different Splunk business areas.
- Leveraging and collaborating with our sales engineering and professional services teams, in-house as well as our partner services resources, to best position Splunk's offering in the market.
- Using our sleek sales methodology and processes effectively, which will support you from prospect to closure, leading you to your success and over achievement.
- Being a strong ambassador of our Splunk brand, through your internal and external interactions.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- You will have gained at least 8 years Enterprise Software selling experience, in a B2B environment within the Spanish market.
- A strong background of managing and developing a 2-5 account load, at a global and enterprise level.
- Strong executive presence and polish, you will be comfortable with working at the C Suite.
- You will understand the importance of forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy.
- Exceptional time management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- We are moving at a fast pace, hence it is important that you thrive in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate functions.
- You will have meaningful software experience one of any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Experience and understanding of effectively navigating CRM systems (SalesForce) extensively
- You will have a consistent track record of sales success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the Spanish territory.
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills.
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA would be a plus.
Splunk offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. When you join Splunk you will be joining a family of smart people who are as passionate about our products as well as our customers success.
Splunk is an equal opportunities employer; We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.