Senior Field Marketing Manager, Japan
Splunk is empowering Security, IT and DevOps teams to transform their organizations with data. We are powering businesses and driving transformation and innovation.
We are seeking a Field Marketing Manager who is action and results-oriented, and a strong collaborator to join our team in Japan. Success in this role requires strategic thinking combined with tactical execution. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who is adept with cross team and organizational collaboration, is data-driven, and has a zealousness for driving pipeline and customer engagement.
You will manage and launch marketing activities in Japan and partner very closely with Sales Leaders in Japan, and other cross-functional teams in Japan, APAC and global. You will possess relevant experience in a similar role in B2B enterprise technology companies. You are responsible for driving pipeline, account expansion, accelerating existing opportunities, and partnering closely with the country, APAC and corporate teams to roll out marketing programs aligned to business priorities.
You are the ideal candidate if you are often described as resourceful, as well as recognized for your ability to collaborate across teams to drive quantifiable and tangible outcomes.
- Develop GTM plan and executing a robust marketing plan integrating relevant marketing channels to drive pipeline, new logos, account expansion, and awareness
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with sales to gain insights and ensure alignment of marketing priorities and investments to key business priorities
- Work with cross-functional teams in digital, product marketing, campaigns, PR to drive an integrated marketing plan and approach for opportunity creation and pipeline acceleration
- Launch and execute marketing campaigns, field events, third party sponsorships and other growth initiatives end-to-end
- Support Japanese accounts in ABM program, together with APAC ABM lead
- Work with global marketing, APAC marketing and local sales, digital sales, solution engineering and partner marketing teams to optimize results
- Lead and manage marketing contractor to inspire and influence the team to work cohesively together to deliver a healthy pipeline
- Manage marketing and partner MDF budgets to support effective budget appropriation and spend
- Manage contracted marketing agencies to ensure delivery effectiveness and efficiency
- Work with Marketing Operations and internal teams to track results
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business, MBA is a plus
- 8+ years relevant experience in B2B enterprise technology environment. SaaS environment preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A motivated, self-starter who can deal with a level of ambiguity to develop marketing programs and work cross-functionally to execute
- A strategic thinker combined with an ability to drive tactical execution; essential to possess a strong ‘get the job done’ mindset
- Experienced in developing and executing country programs and activities to drive pipeline, lead generation, pipeline acceleration and account expansion
- A collaborative team player who is experienced in collaborating with country, regional and global cross-functional teams to roll out marketing programs aligned to business priorities and support the execution of local GTM strategy
- Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure marketing performance; and passionate about process improvement
- Responsible for regular reporting & communications cadence on field marketing efforts
- Experienced working with Marketing Ops in result tracking and reporting
- Fluency in English is an advantage
- Flexible and agile with the ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
- Proficiency with marketing automation and CRM tools such as Salesforce.com is a plus
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity at Splunk. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. Splunk is impacted by the mandates outlined for U.S. Government contractors in President Biden’s Path out of the Pandemic: COVID-19 Action Plan. As a result, Splunk requires U.S. employees, whether assigned to an office of 100% remote, to provide proof of full vaccination, as defined by the CDC. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected] Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.