Gainsight Platform Administrator
Customer Success Platforms Developer
As a member of the Success Management Strategy and Operations team, the Splunk CS Platforms Developer will play a key role in the overall alignment of strategic business initiatives with functional processes across the CS organization and Splunk as a whole. As we expand our scale engine to drive increased engagement with our customers, you will help design/build/maintain technical solutions in response to business requirements needed to help Splunk customers derive maximum value from their investment. You will also help broaden visibility into our efforts to drive successful outcomes, customer retention/expansion and churn reduction company-wide. Come join a team that is creative, dynamic, collaborative, focused on driving outcomes, and fun!
- Support Customer Success business strategy by designing and implementing innovative cross-organizational technical processes and workflows within CS Platform tools (i.e Gainsight CS, Gainsight PX) and other platforms
- Configure and optimize the architecture and configuration of CS Platform tools to internal customers (including integrations, reports, dashboards, and workflows) and deliver features using Agile methodology
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standard procedures
- Perform new feature function evaluation and testing
- Develop and manage platform configuration and process documentation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years Gainsight development/administration experience - NXT strongly preferred
- Gainsight Certified Administrator required
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Salesforce Sales Cloud power user
- Proficient in the use of object-oriented concepts and logic fundamentals (IF/AND/OR)
- Understanding of data management principles and query language
- Demonstrable experience designing and building technical solutions
- Strong reporting and data visualization skills
- Solid analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality assurance
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and shift focus as necessary
- Ability to create technical documentation accessible to all audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced with working in cross-functional teams
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a remote highly-collaborative environment
- Experience with Gainsight PX desired
- Experience with JSON or similar scripting languages desired
- Experience with any of the following tools a big plus: Splunk, ServiceNow, JIRA, Zendesk, Aha!
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.