Senior Field Marketing Manager, South Asia
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of the journey!
Do you want to work at a fun, growing company, where you can truly have an impact on the organization’s success? Splunk is searching for a rockstar Senior Field Marketing Manager to be a part of our APAC Marketing team. This person will be the marketing lead, supporting the sub-theater growth targets by developing and leading the strategy and execution of marketing programs, directly impacting pipeline generation as well as strengthening our brand in the market. You will have a demonstrated track record of managing and delivering marketing strategy and programs on time, and on budget, with measurable results. We are a rapidly growing company and so you should be comfortable with changing priorities and responsibilities.
This is a great opportunity for a sharp, eager, senior marketer, passionate about jumping on board with one of the fastest growing companies in the data analytics space. We’re hiring self-starters who want to help companies solve huge challenges by turning data into answers.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
- Partner with sales leadership and demand generation team to build a plan that aligns with regional goals and priorities.
- Plan and execute strong, data driven marketing activities and programs to drive pipeline generation and awareness in the region.
- Ownership of field marketing program, including Splunk led events, third party event sponsorships, executive events, hands-on workshops and more, to showcase customer success and demonstrate the value of Splunk to support new customer acquisition and expansion.
- Run the sub-theatre calendar and email cadence to ensure optimal engagement and prevent fatigue from our target audience and maximize success of all programs.
- Collaborate with supporting marketing functions including content marketing, APAC partner marketing, product marketing, online, social, PR, customer marketing and others to build and coordinate overall regional strategy and integrate field programs into the buyer’s journey.
- Must have at least 12+ years of relevant experience marketing enterprise software; IT-specific software a plus; BI or SaaS experience a plus.
- Strong market knowledge and engagement across ASEAN and India
- Data driven approach to planning and execution
- Well versed within the different tactics used in the industry to reach and attract our target audience
- Experience working with Salesforce and Eloqua (or equivalent tools) to execute integrated demand generation programs and measure their effectiveness
- Have end-to-end, hands-on approach to marketing activities and programs
- Budget management experience
- Exceptional teammate who has partnered with sales and marketing teams
- Ability to influence others in a cross-functional team
- Track record of delivering marketing results with a strong analytical mindset
- Managed event logistics from planning through follow-up
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.