Data Analytics Developer, Customer Success
Do you like solving business problems with data? Are you inspired to use data to inform behavior and strategy? Then this is the job for you! With Splunk’s incredible year over year growth, we need to ensure we are aligned for continued growth and scale. Our Customer Success organization needs a creative and skilled analyst to roll up their sleeves (and data) to provide visibility into capacity and effectiveness.
As a Data Analytics Developer you will be turning large/disparate sets of data into actionable insights. You will be a designer and implementer of key metrics and analytics for the Customer Success organization. These metrics will be used to understand and drive efficient sales motion, customer success and standard methodologies. The applicant has a demonstrated ability to collaborate with partners, develop target metrics, design a data collection mechanism, and build compelling reports and visualizations. Business decisions will be made from insights gained through the intelligent analysis of data.
- Design and maintain reports and dashboards to track and communicate key performance indicators (both leading and lagging meaningful metrics) to all levels of the organization
- Work in a team environment to figure out behaviors and goals we want to measure and build easy to understand dashboard visualizations
- Ensure critical metrics align to the company's and organization's initiatives and strategy
- Identify key data sources and collection mechanisms to collect and improve data needed
- Conduct modeling to understand correlation between Customer Success services and lagging indicators
- Guide business decisions through interpretation of data trends, develop data visualizations to illustrate key findings
- Aggressively find opportunities to improve our enablement or execution to reduce ramp and/or increase bookings
- Provide enablement to partners on dashboards and reports
- Monitor dashboards and reports to ensure continued and consistent use
- Help establish and improve the frameworks and processes used to ensure relevance and continued alignment to business requirements
- Document the metrics framework
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of similar experience; BA/BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or Information Systems is preferred
- 1+ years’ experience in Business Intelligence, data and/or statistical analysis
- Strong statistical analysis and modeling skills
- Experience building rapport with internal and external clients
- Solid interpersonal skills with ability to translate complex ideas
- Customer service-focused and open to learning new skills
- Design skills and experience with web design
- Experience with XML, CSS, SQL/SOQL and RegEx
- Hands-on experience with building data visualizations
- Understanding of or ability to learn Salesforce reporting and analytics
- Have an excellent understanding of Splunk, especially dashboarding and integration with other applications using REST API
- Experience or knowledge of Data-Driven Decision-Making (DDDM) approach
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.