Sr. Manager, CPQ Technologies
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As Senior Manager Business Systems you will play a key role in the CPQ Technologies team at Splunk. You’ll partner with our business stakeholders to design and implement solutions to transform our go-to-market capabilities while managing a team of business analysts. Focusing on the Salesforce CPQ platform, you’ll partner closely with our engineering team and other IT delivery organizations to develop comprehensive and thoughtful solutions to our business process and technical challenges. You’ll also work closely with our overall organization to improve our internal implementation practices and build a high performing team.
We’re looking for a dedicated leader that’s passionate about leading a team to deliver complex initiatives while building a team with a dedication to their craft and influencing the broader business and IT organizations.
What you'll do:
- Lead a team of business analysts to design, develop and deploy solutions on the Salesforce CPQ platform
- Partner with business stakeholders to build a long-term strategy and roadmap for our business systems that supports our evolving business
- Manage systems implementations from large projects to regular production releases
- Partner with the overall IT organization for planning and prioritization
- Develop a strategy and plan for improving our overall delivery processes across business and IT while improving the health of the Salesforce CPQ platform
- Engage with other service owners to understand and influence the overall technology landscape
- Collaborate across the organization, build connections and relationships and foster ownership in our platforms
- Provide leadership, mentorship and development through regular 1:1s and check-ins with your direct team; hire and on-board new talent
What we look for:
- 7+ years of experience managing an IT delivery team
- 10+ years experience supporting a large-scale CPQ implementation (preferably Salesforce CPQ) as a manager, architect or analyst
- Demonstrated ability to lead large, complex projects involving multiple organizations across business and IT
- Experience building and evolving a delivery organization and related processes
- An understanding of modern, cloud related business processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence a large organization
- Intense curiosity and a sincere interest in learning new technologies, platforms, and business processes
- Strong technical and business acumen skills working in an agile environment
- Product management mindset to proactively enhance the capabilities of the Sales Technology platform
Education and Certifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent years of industry experience
- Salesforce or agile certifications preferred
What We Offer You: Wow, I want that.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of extraordinarily hardworking, innovative, open, fun and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready?
Splunk has been named one of San Francisco Bay Area’s “Best Places to Work” by the San Francisco Business Times, ten years in a row. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and a plethora of benefits.
Splunk is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $135,000. You may also be eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits.*Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity at Splunk. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. Splunk is impacted by the mandates outlined for U.S. Government contractors in President Biden’s Path out of the Pandemic: COVID-19 Action Plan. As a result, Splunk requires U.S. employees, whether assigned to an office of 100% remote, to provide proof of full vaccination, as defined by the CDC. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected] Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.