Senior Benefits Analyst
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is looking for a Senior Benefits Analyst to join our Global Benefits team! As the Senior Benefits Analyst, you will be based in the US and report into the Director, Global Benefits. You will be responsible for designing, managing and administering Splunk’s US time off, leaves of absence, income replacement programs, accommodations, projects and initiatives, as well as benefit/program advising and support for assigned location. This position will require you to partner closely with cross-functional partners and external vendors to ensure the effective delivery of these benefit programs.
- Manage vendors, regulatory and policy compliance, internal and external audits, annual holiday calendar planning and system automation.
- Coordinate with brokers/vendors on renewals, RFPs, benchmarking and survey participation.
- Identify, assess, and analyze gaps and deficiencies in our current offerings and administration process, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Develop policies and communications that highlight and educate employees on Splunk’s time off programs.
- Assist in the development of the annual budget.
- Resolve queries from employees, managers and the People Team.
- Support other Benefits initiatives and programs as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years benefits/time off administration and analysis experience.
- Solid understanding of U.S. time off and leave of absence laws, regulations and compliance requirements.
- Strong program and vendor management experience.
- Solid experience in leading project-based work and managing interdependencies between various partners, using a consistent and clear project management framework.
- Proven ability to work in a detailed, fast-paced, and dynamic environment with the versatility to managing multiple projects, priorities and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously.
- A self-starter who is highly motivated, and able to shift directions quickly when priorities change and bring other teams along smoothly and effectively.
- Deep analytical expertise in Excel/Google Sheets and extremely comfortable designing presentations and communications.
- Proficiency with HR systems, preferably Workday.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.