Partner Marketing Manager
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of the journey!
In this role, you'll have a direct impact on the success of Splunk’s Public Sector partner sales organization. This is a great opportunity for a sharp, eager partner marketer interested in jumping on board with one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. Buckle up and come along for the ride—we won't forget to have fun along the way.
This position requires the ability to exercise independent judgment to evaluate business and marketing opportunities to determine where and how Splunk should focus resources and strategy for partners in support of SLED and Federal Government. The Public Sector Partner Marketing Manager is a trusted partner to sales, field marketing, and the global partner ecosystem. A passion for partner sales and marketing is a must; you understand the opportunities and challenges to successfully sell, market, and grow enterprise software via an indirect sales model and robust technology and alliance partner ecosystem.
Key to this position is an understanding of project management, corporate marketing, field marketing, and communications. This individual is responsible for defining and delivering marketing programs with, through and for channel and alliance partners for the SLED and Federal Government markets, in addition to managing a budget and ROI tracking against the partner marketing plan.
- Work with global partner marketing, Public Sector field marketing and Public Sector partner sales leaders to ensure partner marketing programs align with the overall marketing program for Public Sector.
- Define, deliver and measure multi-channel partner marketing campaigns and programs to create and drive demand generation for strategic partners across the Public Sector market.
- Work in partnership with the alliance marketing team to execute joint marketing programs with alliance and channel partners.
- Partner with the Splunk Field Events, Sales Enablement, and Partner+ Programs team.
- Drive awareness and enablement programs to keep partners aware of Splunk’s latest campaigns, solution offerings, partner wins and the tools you’re creating to help them grow their businesses on Splunk.
- Manage a partner marketing budget and track key metrics and ROI for Splunk partner programs.
- Communicate plans and successes to key marketing and sales stakeholders.
A passion for partner sales and marketing is a must. You understand the opportunities and challenges to successfully sell, market, and grow enterprise software via an indirect sales model. You have a keen ability to understand what makes our partners’ businesses tick to create and develop marketing programs and offerings that quickly identify new opportunities to grow the Splunk business.
- Ability to manage and implement a wide variety of marketing programs simultaneously.
- Demonstrate revenue impact of partnerships and marketing programs.
- Self-starter that can launch programs within budget and manage multiple timelines.
- Understanding of a broad range of marketing activities and disciplines.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Ability to fully understand the Splunk platform, as well as the appropriate portfolio of partner products, and find marketing synergies.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.