Banking Account Manager UK
Major Account Manager - UK - Banking
The right applicant will have a measurable track record of closing large ticket $5m-10m deals within major accounts, managing, and delivering high performing sales results. This candidate will play a key role driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk.
This will be an individual contributor role working within the Banking vertical.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Consistently deliver aggressive license, support and service revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines
- Named Account penetration, account planning and opportunity management
- Negotiate favourable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and return on investment
- Work with partners for maximum effectiveness
- Leverage sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources
- Use our sales methodology and processes effectively
- Understand how to demonstrate both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Good corporate citizen – two-way flow of significant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Extensive New Business Major Account Manager selling experience in to Banking.
- Demonstrable background closing deals in the region of $5-$10m.
- Ability to grow and scale upward with the company; first line management experience a plus
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting dedications and forecasting accuracy
Extraordinary management, social, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-growing, exciting environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Meaningful software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Use CRM systems (Sales Force) extensively
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.