ITOA Expert (m/w/d)
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you passionate about helping the field sell more ITOA solutions and helping businesses run more efficiently?
Are you a bit of a geek when it comes to domain expertise in ITOA, Dev Ops and AI Ops?
If you answered yes to these questions we have your dream job! In this role you will are responsible for building and accelerating regional IT Markets solutions pipeline and bookings and you will be a trusted domain expert executing sales plays and workshops for customers and prospects alongside Splunk’s field sales teams in DACH region.
In addition, you will act as a liaison between the field organisation and the IT Market Group, helping to channel field sales needs and trends back to leadership. You will also provide the field with guidance and enablement around vertical markets applications, as well as contributing to and helping deliver horizontal selling campaigns targeting ideal, repeatable customer and prospect profiles. You will also be responsible for working with Splunk’s Partner organisation in theatre to support our indirect selling and enablement efforts.
Are you looking for an incredible place to work that celebrates innovation, leadership and creativity?
Splunk offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. When you join Splunk you'll be working with a team of smart people who are as passionate about our products as our customers' success.
About the Team
This role is part of the Global Field Specialisation team, responsible for driving net new pipeline, speeding expansion in existing customers, growing and accelerating sales opportunities and evangelising and enabling the field teams through deep domain expertise and experience.
You will establish credibility with the field organisation as domain expert in all things ITOA, Machine Learning in Dev Ops and AI Ops, providing incremental value to the selling motion and customer interactions. You will deliver specific positioning support tied to sales plays and opportunities designed to create, grow, and accelerate pipeline opportunities.
- Evangelise the Splunk IT Markets portfolio internally with Splunk’s field organisation and externally with partners, up-levelling everyone’s knowledge of IT Markets in general and Splunk’s capabilities aligned to that.
- Execute workshops and other meaningful public speaking engagements at SplunkLive! as well as other relevant conferences and customer events to help create, grow and accelerate opportunities.
- Through customer education, drive IT Markets solutions pipeline and adoption with existing customers and prospects.
- Work closely with supporting teams as an IT market and domain guide to enhance messaging amplification, capture field needs and deliver enablement, competitive positioning and packaging.
- A thorough understanding of Dev Ops, Machine Learning in Dev Ops and AI Ops to help unify our solutions and overall go to market strategy.
- An ability to perform deep customer discovery and deliver key messaging by way of compelling storytelling, providing both technical insight and positive potential business outcomes at C Level.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience communicating value to large enterprise customers from within either a sales, customer success or business value consulting position.
- Understanding of ITIL, IT compliance and governance standards as well as an ITIL disrupter mindset a plus
- Good communicator with experience of being compelling and influential up to C-suite
- Solid grasp of ITOA, applications, and data center operations and trends.
Qualifications that get you ahead:
- Strong knowledge of overall ITOA landscape.
- Demonstrated influence and leadership of multi-functional teams tasked with full lifecycle support.
- Consistent track record in over-achieving quarterly and annual goals in a field-supporting or sales role.
- Deep industry knowledge spanning traditional IT and application development disciplines.
- Command of application and software delivery lifecycles and understanding of DevOps patterns and maturation cycles
- Solid background in data center, Internet infrastructure and/or enterprise solution software required.
- Familiar with product roadmap planning to incorporate customer requirements into Splunk service offerings.
- Experience in successfully executing complex enterprise solution sales cycles with CxOs on the Global 2000 or Fortune 500 Company List.
- You will bring with them a range of Internet industry-related contacts.
- Ability to build and maintain high credibility with sales teams and strategic customers.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.