Channel Leader - Public Sector
Want to help make an IMPACT to our government agencies missions? Want to be a part of a company CHANGING the WORLD?
Check out Splunk Public Sector – We’re hiring! https://vimeo.com/279499574
Location: Washington DC area
Role and Responsibility:
- Manage a team focused on Working with Public Sector reseller channel partners and the Public Sector Sales leaders (Regional Managers, Technical Consultants and Inside Reps) promoting cooperative selling to enterprise.
- Develop Partner Profiles and execute recruitment strategy at scale
- Recruit partners specialized on specific domains – Technology and Vertical
- Meeting and exceeding set sales quotas while adhering to Splunk’s sales rules of engagement.
- Manage and be the main point of contact for partners.
- Aggressively work to maximize partner total sales potential through best practices, training and support.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on products and service offerings.
- Create systems and procedures to streamline partner management.
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Continually learning about new products and improving selling skills.
- Provide weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast using the SalesForce automation tool.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attend and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Prepare written presentations.
- Ensure your team is defining and executing partner sales plans with regular progress checkpoint reviews.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 7+ years channel and direct selling experience selling Software or IT infrastructure solutions to medium and large Enterprise in Public Sector.
- Track record of success and knowledge with Enterprise VARs and Systems Integrators in the defined territory.
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Relevant software industry experience in IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management
Education and experience requirements:
· Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience
· US Citizenship Required
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.