Customer Success Manager - Switzerland
Are you passionate about customer success and big data? Are you a true hybrid professional with customer acumen and a proven technical foundation? Then come be a member of Splunk Customer Success, providing mentorship, planning and oversight while demonstrating adoption and technical best practices.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is the key partner helping our valued customers (fortune 2000 companies) achieve their strategic objectives and maximum value from their investment in Splunk. Splunk CSMs will also focus on the strategic, operational and organizational impact of Splunk software. Our senior CSMs will:
- Drive Splunk’s integration with our customers’ digital transformation programs.
- Understand customers business objectives and define joint Customer Success Plans, establishing critical goals with measurable success criteria.
- Drive and document adoption of Splunk across multiple business units.
- Establish a Splunk Success Framework within the customer organization, including governance modal and Splunk best practices.
- Ensure training and support for all customer staff: End users, developers and administrators.
- Document and communicate value gained from use cases to exec stakeholders.
- Continuously show customers the art of the possible with their machine data.
- Be the single voice of the customer back into Splunk, requiring liaison across every internal Splunk department.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with exec stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate Profile
- Willing to travel, based on customer and business needs for extended periods when required
- Be an enthusiastic learner, this will be your trophy learning experience.
- Experience in a client facing role with a background that could be within customer success management, account management, project management, value selling or any role that sees you strive for successful customer outcomes
- You will have been involved with business transformation programs, encompassing people, process and technology
- You also possess exceptional verbal and written organizational and presentation skills
- You will be comfortable in front of the C-suite, talking about data-driven approaches and digital transformation.
- You possess excellent analytical skills & problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- You can demonstrate success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment
- You have successfully managed customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- You will be eligible to work in Switzerland and the European Union.
- You are proficient in German and English (spoken and written)
- Strong business acumen. Spot additional sales opportunities.
- Highly customer orientated to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Working knowledge of technology such as Cloud, SaaS, Virtualization, Log Files, and Mobile & Web applications
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture, IT Operations, IT Security, APIs and Networks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Having a foundation certification or working knowledge of ITIL, BRMI or Prince2 is helpful
- TOGAF certification or an MBA in a business or IT field will be an advantage
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.