Cloud Infrastructure Operations Specialist
Cloud Infrastructure & Operations Specialist
That’s a way cool job! I want it!
Are you a dynamic individual interested in product engineering & operations? Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world and be based in the Bay Area? Then this Operations Coordinator position at Splunk is for you!
We are hiring an Operations Coordinator to join Splunk’s Cloud Infrastructure & Operations, Strategy & Operations team. The team is focused on delivering results for Splunk’s Cloud Infrastructure & Operations organization through driving strategic initiatives, implementing operational policies and procedures, and identifying opportunities for continuous improvements. The team collaborates closely with senior functional leaders within and outside of the organization.
As an Operations Coordinator, you will assist teams in quarterly planning cycles and help identify operational gaps that, if solved, will drive improvements within the organization. Tasks include managing our yearly calendar of activities, running critical meetings, and helping leaders report analytical insights for key performance indicators. You will assist operational leaders to drive Splunk Cloud Infrastructure & Operations strategic projects.
In this role, you will assist in the coordination of a global engineering organization that supports our Splunk Cloud customers on a 24/7 basis. You will gain insight into the strategic and operational issues which are top of mind for the operational leadership team within Splunk Cloud, and establish relationships with people within the organization.
Given the multi-dimensional nature of the role, we are seeking someone who has a combination of strong quantitative skills, project management skills, interpersonal skills and a commitment to continuously learn. In addition, you demonstrate the ability to succeed in an unstructured, collaborative environment.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Coordinate operational activities, content, and resources needed to ensure the organization is informed
- Assist in strategic planning efforts and other special projects critical to the success of the organization
- Liaise with operational leaders within the organization in order to help report on their functional KPIs & critical programs
- Monitor functional performance and ensure reporting standards are met
- Uncover opportunities within the organization to drive performance improvements, unlock productivity, and accelerate execution
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Strong analytical, planning, operational, and project management skills
- High aptitude to learn quickly
- Ability to thrive under pressure with appropriate attention to detail
- Ability to juggle, prioritize and manage deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated to take ownership of projects and solve problems creatively
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively across all levels
- Knowledge of enterprise software industry and personal interest in data-driven technologies
- The position is based in the Bay Area
Education & Experience: Got it!
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or a related field; or work experience equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in an operational role
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in the Bay Area, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.