Customer Success Project Manager
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is the world’s first Data-to-Everything Platform. Now organizations no longer need to worry about where their data is coming from, and they are free to focus on the business outcomes that data can deliver.
Splunk CS Operations Business Analyst- Systems and Tools Transformation (Customer Success Project Manager)
As a member of the Customer Success Operations team at Splunk, you will help design, implement and manage enterprise-wide System Tools, processes and programs. We are looking for a strategic thinker, with excellent Customer Success and Saas business insight. In this role you will provide subject matter expertise in business analysis, process design, and project management activities. You will be responsible for leading the implementation of the necessary tools, processes, and reporting to ensure the success of our transformation.
The BA works collaboratively and independently to provide project management and business analyst support for continuous improvements enhancing our customer experience, performance, and productivity while managing costs.
- Understand the company’s customer success organization (Support, CSM, Renewals, Professional Services, Education) - operating model and commercial objectives and how they translate into efficient and standardized business processes
- Use expertise in industry standard methodologies, policies, procedures, and methodologies to establish process excellence and ensure transformation objectives are met
- Analyze existing “as is" process using different techniques and methods, including documentation of the existing flow
- Provide expertise on “to be" process and work with subject matter authorities to obtain agreement
- Provide expertise on project coordination, timelines, & resourcing
- Brings together requirements and use cases from subject matter authorities using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Dedicatedly communicates with IT to define and implement system solutions
- Create a formal network and acts as the liaison between business partners, users, and technical teams
- Leads the overall drafting of the business requirements / use cases, test scripts / acceptance criteria, and training materials for various transformation initiatives
- Collaborates with the business to ensure business readiness and transfer knowledge for any new process / system
- Assist with enterprise-wide program implantation including coordination of tasks, milestones, and deadlines.
- 5+ years of Business Process Improvement and Project management experience. Customer Success Tools and System experience preferred.
- Strong background in establishing current state process models and providing process improvement / redesign
- Validated experience in a high growth, highly scaled SaaS environment
- Strong organizational and business analysis skills
- Familiar with/ able to drive the Agile development and release methodologies, especially for automation of business processes, improvements/ redesigns
- Broad expertise in one or more of the following areas (Go to Market (GTM), Technical Support, Customer Service, Customer Success, Renewals Process & Operations)
- Ability to work across cross-functional groups and ensure ability to influence and execute across groups
- A passion for technology and an ability to identify new opportunities for efficiency and productivity
- Consulting or Six Sigma experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree/foreign equivalent in a related discipline or meaningful relevant on the job experience
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity at Splunk. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. Splunk is impacted by the mandates outlined for U.S. Government contractors in President Biden’s Path out of the Pandemic: COVID-19 Action Plan. As a result, Splunk requires U.S. employees, whether assigned to an office of 100% remote, to provide proof of full vaccination, as defined by the CDC. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected] Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.