Sr. HRIS Analyst
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is seeking a Sr. HRIS Analyst to ensure the successful delivery of HR systems and services. You can be based in our San Francisco or San Jose/Santana Row office. This position reports into the Director, HRIS & Workforce Analytics, you will be responsible for Workday HCM, Security, Time Off, Compensation (Core and Advanced) and other projects and implementations, as needed.
- Capture requirements, implement and support functionalities within Workday HCM, Security, Time Off and Compensation modules
- Support the launch of our focal cycle, using Workday Advanced Comp
- Support other upgrades, enhancements, testing, validation and overall performance of systems; analyze software releases to assess impact of new features
- Establish and maintain documentation internally to note changes and review potential impacts to a business process for mitigation
- Drive data integrity between systems including developing new audits to collect benefits and absence data errors
- Research thoroughly all aspects of business process issues and recommend improvement solutions
- Utilize workday reporting tools to develop ongoing reporting and analytics
- Work with HR, Payroll and IT team members on systems related issues/enhancements/questions. Provide assistance/education to users as needed
- Collaborate with our People Operations team and provide Tier 2 support for Workday tickets
- Minimum 8 years of experience working with HRIS systems and 3+ years of Workday HCM, Security Reporting and/or Compensation configuration experience
- 8+ years of Workday HCM, Security, Core and Advanced Compensation experience
- Detail and process oriented: able to partner with non-technical customers and partners to understand user needs and translate needs into technical requirements
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in written work and reports. Ability to exercise good judgment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to balance multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently as well as a member of a team
We value diversity at our company. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.