Senior Program Manager - Business Transformation - Cloud/SaaS Partner Ecosystem
As a member of the Business Transformation Team at Splunk, you are passionate about doing the meaningful, transformative work, needed to build strategies that can be operationalized and sustained over the long term - positioning our company for continued high-growth.
As a Senior Program Manager, you are a business strategist and technologist who is driven to design holistic, end-to-end business transformation solutions; an advocate for the evolution of partner ecosystems for fast-paced SaaS companies; and passionate about enhancing the capabilities needed to help partners market, sell, service, support, complement, enhance, increase or adapt Splunk solutions to customers.
You are experienced and provide subject matter expertise on a broad range of Partner Ecosystem capabilities (e.g., ecosystem strategy, partner and alliance program design, partner lifecycle management, ecosystem subscription economics, partner performance measurement, etc.).
Your experience and expertise reflects a deep understanding of the ways SaaS companies develop ecosystems to drive competitive advantage and growth.
You use your experience and expertise to influence and collaborate with a wide range of business and technical stakeholders on efforts to transform the people, process, technology, and data needed to increase maturity across these capabilities.
You enjoy working in a dynamic role on interesting and complex transformation initiatives. You are capable of wearing the hat of a program manager, business analyst, or solution owner at any given time. You know how to lead and flex to the needs of transformation programs as they move from strategic planning and capability roadmapping to detailed solution design and implementation.
If you are inspired by the opportunity to build the right strategies to take our business to the next level, evolving our partner ecosystem capabilities and setting our extended enterprise up for success - then this job is for you!
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
Translate strategy into plans for transforming Partner Ecosystem capabilities.
- Understand Splunk’s operating model and commercial objectives and engage with various functional leaders to understand their long- and short-term business and partner ecosystem strategies
- Support Business Transformation efforts to establish capability transformation roadmaps, define transformation program goals and objectives, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Partner with transformation program stakeholders in process delivery and process re-engineering; anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop/implement solutions
Analyze business challenges and design solutions that deliver value to Splunk and our customers through / with the partner ecosystem
- Analyze business challenges (as-is), generate creative ideas/potential solution approaches (to-be), and help drive, design, deliver and document holistic solutions across people, process, technology, and data dimensions
- Leverage expertise in industry best practices, policies, procedures, and methodologies to establish process excellence and ensure transformation objectives are met
- Leverage a combination of strong business acumen, solid analytical and problem solving skills, and excellent facilitation techniques to lead the business into an operationally excellent end solution
Serve as a solution owner for Partner Ecosystem capabilities, transformation programs, and internal-facing products/systems (e.g., Salesforce, Gainsight, Aviso, Xactly, etc.).
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand, analyze, refine, prioritize, and communicate business needs to ensure that the assigned agile team fully understands the project scope, objectives, and requirements
- Develop artifacts that translate business needs into executable, user-centered requirements - clearly articulating vision, requirements, and decisions to business users, product teams, and internal stakeholders
- Work with client stakeholders, scrum masters, and product teams to maintain, prioritize, and sequence them based on business value or ROI - coming up with creative ways to test ideas and introduce value early
Work across organizations as a change agent.
- Maintain a diverse, cross-functional network and serve as a liaison for the Business Transformation team, transformation programs, and/or Customer Success business stakeholders
- Work with change management, learning and development, and communications teams to ensure business readiness for change and the adoption of new ways of working needed to realize the value of transformation programs and technology investments
- Support Business Transformation efforts to strengthen Splunk’s organizational muscle to successfully plan for and execute transformations
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 10+ years management consulting and/or industry experience spanning: partner strategy, partner operations, business transformation, program management, business analysis, change management, etc.
- Experience and expertise across Partner Ecosystem capabilities (e.g., ecosystem strategy, partner and alliance program design, partner lifecycle management, ecosystem subscription economics, partner performance measurement, etc.).
- Experience with business transformations and Partner Ecosystem capability evolution - especially for B2B software companies shifting from perpetual/on-prem models to term/SaaS models - that need to evolve and develop their partner ecosystem
- Experience driving transformation programs and change across core business processes, technology and operations infrastructure, governance and risk controls, data and reporting, and people and culture - both internally to the business and across the partner ecosystem
- You are known for: asking tough questions to understand the “why”, communicating complex principles simply, collaborating with cross-functional teams composed of diverse business and technical stakeholders, taking a solution-based approach that leverages our collective knowledge, taking personal accountability and getting the work done.
- Your super powers! Are you a consultant who built a career solving problems in these domains? Have you earned advanced certifications for relevant methodologies or technologies? We want to know how the breadth and depth of your experiences sets you apart!
Education: Got it!
Bachelor’s degree/foreign equivalent in a related discipline or substantial relevant on the job experience
MBA is a plus but not required (especially if you have other super powers, see above)
Splunk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.