IT Service Desk Support (m/w/d)
Responsibilities: I want and can do that!
- Help manage the ticket queue, assigning tasks to yourself and team resources as appropriate
- Provide support as needed for meeting room audio visual systems
- Have extensive experience troubleshooting laptop systems
- Work with the global IT team to support the services – both on and off premise – VPN, Google drive, Okta, service now etc.
- Help drive a culture of “customer first” and constant communication with the global service desk team
- Help document common tasks
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Strong customer service, problem solving, and teamworking abilities
- Fluent German & English oral and written communication skills
- At least 2+ year’s experience providing support in a professional enterprise IT environment.
- At least 1+ year’s experience with modern service desk ticketing software (Freshdesk, Zendesk, Service Now etc)
- Strong experience with both macOS and Windows
- Strong grasp of network fundamentals
- iPhone & Android support knowledge
- Must have experience with client management systems (JAMF)
- Must have experience of Microsoft active directory and Microsoft PowerShell
- Must have knowledge of audio-visual support in a corporate environment
- Ability to travel accross Europe if required and any additional European language would be an asset
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.