Senior Recruitment Operations Analyst
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We’re looking for a Senior Recruitment Operations Analyst to maintain, configure and implement enhancements for our applicant tracking system and other recruiting related systems. You will be responsible for enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of our systems if effort to drive greater consistency, efficiency and results throughout the recruitment process. You will also solve hiring challenges through system, data and process driven solutions.
You must be an expert at configuring and knowing how these systems work with other proprietary and third‐party systems/solutions. You’ll need to understand every aspect of the hiring process in order to advise others on all recruiting operation and system topics. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work and be confident when challenging convention. You should feel confident collaborating and communicating with all levels of employees across the organization through strong partnership and change management to enhance the recruiting experience for all of Splunk's recruiters, employees, and candidates. This role is part of the Recruitment Operations Team, reporting to the Manager of Recruitment Operations and will partner cross functionally with all levels of employees.
- Analyze, assess and resolve issues concerning systems affecting internal and external customer; this may include system issues, system changes, and/or new software packages
- Continually upgrade knowledge and skill base related to recruitment products and integrated systems, to maintain capabilities at the highest possible level
- Manage applicant tracking system upgrades, patches, enhancements, testing, validation and overall performance management of the system
- Closely monitor the customer upgrade experience and report on break downs and system failures
- Review complete documentation of changes included in any new releases
- Test product changes in test environments to help determine the uptake of the changes from current state
- Develope of training resources associated with existing system processes and for any future changes
- Create and deliver communication and training plans to all key partners including recruiters, recruiting coordinators, leadership, hiring managers, etc.
- You will maintain documentation and training resources on an ongoing basis and develop effective communications and training materials and relevant team members of any updates or process changes
- Prepare reports, maintain databases and perform audits to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Provide timely follow-up to inquiries related TA programs and policies
- Effectively lead change through meticulous attention to detail and deliberate communication
- Provide data and insights to influence decisions
- Collaborate with fellow Ops Team Members, TA leadership, recruiters, sourcers and hiring managers to understand all of their hiring processes and operational needs.
You’re a systems and data driven person that delivers. You're a positive influencer with a solid sense of ownership and drive. You have a passion for Talent Acquisition and you want to be part of one of the fastest technology companies around where change is constant. In addition, you possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 3-5+ years of work experience in a HR or Recruitment function
- Advanced experience driving enhancements, hands-on system configuration experience, etc. with applicant tracking systems and recruiting tools
- Prior experience with Jobvite required
- Workday experience preferred
- advanced reporting skills
- Knowledge of and experience maintaining compliance and delivering against legal obligations (OFCCP, GDPR, etc.)
- Track record of successful project completion and innovation
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Ability to successfully work independently and partner with others to drive influence across all levels and functions
- Ability to prioritize, communicate effectively, pay attention to detail and create high quality
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Organized, efficient and demonstrable ability to prioritize effectively
- Demonstrable ability to thrive working in a highly dynamic team environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.