Learning & Leadership Solutions Program Manager
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
The Designer, Learning & Leadership Solutions must have a passion for people and designing, building, and curating artifacts and resources that support Splunk’s learning and leadership goals. In this role, you will collaborate with a team that is responsible for crafting innovative and impactful learning experiences that will enable our leadership community to drive high-impact teams and support all Splunkers in their development and career goals. The outcomes you will support can fundamentally change and reimagine the future of learning & leadership in a digital-first environment.
- Design, define, curate, and implement industry-leading learning and leadership solutions and processes that deliver on business outcomes with a digital and scalable first mentality.
- Work closely with portfolio managers, program managers, Talent & Organizational Effectiveness designers, partners, as you advise and run projects that result in improved program content and efficiency
- Lead all aspects of the administrative support of learning and development systems such as the LMS (Learning Management System), LinkedIn Learning, and 360 Degree Feedback in Workday.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop new content and to validate the relevancy, accuracy, and accessibility of published content and/or products
- Work in lockstep with the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion team to seamlessly integrate their critical initiatives, concepts, and latest research into our products
- Evaluate feedback and prioritize updates that will improve the experience for Splunkers; monitor learner consumption data and make changes to ensure relevancy
- Be the go-to for answers to questions about the program(s) you oversee; lead multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced ambiguous environment while delivering high-quality work on time
- Experience designing, developing, implementing, and continuously improving online and in-person leadership and/or learning experiences
- A data-centered approach oriented toward goal-setting and outcomes
- A strong desire to test and learn, includes a comfort with failure and a desire to iterate and improve
- Experience growing and expanding partnerships with various constituents and program participants
- Ability to prioritize sophisticated and competing priorities and meet deadlines independent, in an often highly ambiguous environment
- Experience managing projects from conception to implementation; comfortable leading and running multiple projects with ambitious timelines, resources, and priorities with a Global mentality.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, written/verbal presentation, and the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences in large and small groups
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and to “fly the plane while you’re building it!”; willingness to flex up and down to support both hands-on tactical work and critical thinking
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.