Cloud Customer Advocate
Are you passionate about customer success? Do you love big data? Are you a true hybrid professional who has strong customer acumen, project management skills, excellent communication skills and can quickly learn new technologies? Then the Cloud Customer Advocate might be the role you’re looking for. Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success.
The Cloud Customer Advocate plays a key role in ensuring the lifecycle management, de-escalation and ongoing happiness of Splunk’s Cloud customers by handling our critical customer issues on behalf of Cloud Operations. To support this, you will have strong interpersonal skills and interact with and influence various teams including: Cloud Customer Support, Customer Success, Sales, SRE, Cloud Operations Engineering, and various development teams.
To be successful in this role, you need to be able to collaboratively set action plans and ensure timely, quality delivery that resolve our customers’ issues, without direct supervisory control of all the resources involved in the solution.
What You’ll Do
You will be the single point of contact within Cloud Operations for critical customer issues and responsible for rapidly mobilizing the relevant Cloud teams.
- You’ll focus on influencing positive customer outcomes by coordinating resolution pathways via a cross functional team that includes, field, support, operations and development teams.
- You will represent the customer’s voice throughout the resolution process to ensure that it is heard and considered.
- Maintain clear documentation of the issue(s), corresponding diagnostic & resolution plans, and all customer & partner communications.
- You’ll craft regular updates to internal and external teams as well as executive leadership on resolution progress and outcomes.
- You’ll build and use relationships within Splunk to resolve customer problems, including providing information to our product teams to improve our Cloud services.
- As part of the resolution Retrospective Review process, you’ll work with the various teams to discover the root cause analysis and help the organization apply these findings to avoid having other customers experience a similar situation in the future.
- You will play an active role in improving the customer experience, from initial contact to final issue resolution.
- You enjoy collaborating on solutions, are action and resolution oriented and will carry the ball to resolve the escalation as needed.
- You have 8+ years experience handling complex customer issues.
- You have a strong customer focus and display a strong sense of urgency.
- You’re a phenomenal teammate who enjoys collaborating on solutions.
- You have strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- You have experience influencing people across functional boundaries.
- You’re comfortable working in high-stress situations and maintain grace under pressure.
- You’ve used CRM tools before such as Salesforce.
- You are a logical thinker who loves problem solving using your analytical skills.
- You can work on multiple tasks simultaneously and are good with prioritizing and re-prioritizing tasks due to shifting customer conditions, fluctuating workloads, and deadline pressures.
- You have a high EQ that enables you to frame and drive critical issues to successful conclusion.
- You have the ability to work without immediate direction in a diverse team environment.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizen
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.