IT Applications Control Auditor - ERP Audit Gov & Control
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk’s Assurance, Advisory, Risk and Compliance (SpAARC) team is looking for a motivated IT Application Controls Auditor who is passionate about delivering finance, operations and technology assurance, advisory, compliance and risk management services to the Company. You want to make a difference at Splunk and stand out from others. You will build consultative, partnership relationships with business owners and IT, Finance, Operations and Cybersecurity teams to drive risk mitigation, process gaps and internal controls management. You are a detail oriented, analytical, upbeat and someone who thrives in a dynamic environment. You will be assisting in driving audit efforts throughout the IT audit process (Scoping, Planning, Walkthrough, Testing and Reporting). You have some experience in performing audits in the technology/ software industry. You will get exposure to all aspects of the business and will be working with a diverse set of business partners on any given project. You are willing and able to travel (domestic and international) for approximately 10 to 20% of the time
- Assist with the overall IT SOX and audit program including risk assessment, audit scoping, testing of controls and develop specific recommendations to improve processes
- Identify and Implement SAP Application Controls and GRC controls requirements
- Assist with Governance requirements for GAAP and non-GAAP metrics esp. relating to the cloud business and design/implement related systems and applications controls
- Perform testing of SOX auto controls, SOD & System generated reports
- Perform management’s review of SSAE18, SOC 1 / SOC 2 reports
- Interact and develop working relationships with IT and business units at various levels
- Serve as a liaison between IT, business units and the external auditors
- Perform system access testing including assessment of user roles/profiles and evaluation of Segregation of Duties, across various applications/systems and their underlying platforms
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of IT policies and procedures to support regulatory compliance activities
- Identify process/control deficiencies and recommend remediation plan and monitor its progress
- Assist with periodic management reporting as needed
- 2+ years of IT Audit experience, preferably with a mix of Big 4 and Corporate SOX and Internal Audit
- Experience with SAP application is a must. Experience with Salesforce, Workday, FinancialForce, Concur, a plus
- Experience with GRC systems
- Analytical skills to identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw conclusions
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical targets and ability to successfully manage multiple assignments and projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, time management and organizational skills
- Travel including international travel as needed (<20%)
- Unquestionable integrity and credibility
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Business or equivalent
- Professional certifications e.g. CIA or CISA desired.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Jose, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment of qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.