Senior Customer Trust Analyst (Remote US Available)
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are looking to add a Senior Customer Trust Analyst to grow our Customer Trust program on the Splunk Global Security (SGS) team. As a Senior Analyst, you will work with the Sr. Manager of Customer Trust. In this role, you will be responsible for working with our partners to mature the program and service. You will also work directly with existing and potential customers, demonstrating how our cyber security measures align with their security expectations and applicable standards and regulations. You will serve as a key member on the Customer Trust team, providing security expertise to key stakeholders, playing a pivotal role in the revenue-generating workstream.
- Coordinate and manage responses to customer requests, including contributing to Request for Proposals (RFP) and addressing customer security inquiries, questionnaires, and/or due diligence assessments
- Provide accurate information about Splunk's cyber security posture to customers, demonstrating how our cyber security measures align with their security expectations and applicable standards and regulations
- Manage a knowledge base of Splunk security information to effectively address customer inquiries about Splunk's security posture, collaborating with subject matter experts and key partners across Splunk to ensure accuracy
- Provide security expertise to Legal teams in the contract-negotiation process to ensure that contract terms accurately reflect Splunk's cyber security capabilities
- Develop external facing material in the form of white papers, due diligence documentation, and other resources that can be shared with customers.
- Drive process improvement and automation initiatives to continuously mature the service to more effectively support Sales in shortening the sales cycle, and meet customer expectations
- Champion the Customer Trust mission and value proposition throughout the organization
- Build strong relationships with teams within SGS and across Splunk such as Sales, Legal, Support, IT, Product, Engineering, Cloud Operations, Advisory/Assurance/Risk and Compliance
- 8+ years of applicable work experience in Information Security or Information Security Audit & Compliance with a Bachelor’s degree, or 6+ years with a Master's degree, or relevant practical experience
- Functional knowledge of cyber security principles, concepts, technologies, and security compliance frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001, ISO 27018, SOC 1 / SSAE 18, SOC 2, NIST CSF, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, COBIT, CSA CCM, SIG)
- Understanding of cloud security principles
- Strong written and verbal communication, and critical thinking ability
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Learn quickly to develop a solid grasp of Splunk security policies, controls, and Splunk product and service offerings. Able to accurately articulate this information in clear and concise terms to customers.
- Customer service orientation with a problem-solving approach
- Ability to multitask, balance and prioritize work in a dynamic environment, ensuring SLAs are met
- Team oriented, proactive, and able to work independently
- One or more of the following certifications is preferred: CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, CCSK, GIAC, CCNA Security, CSX, and CTPRP.
- Eligible to work in Europe or United States without company sponsorship
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.